On the Scrounge

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

lovesthehardground
Steward

On the Scrounge

Post by lovesthehardground »

As a season ticket holder with my son for about 14 years now I am putting out a request for tickets for the Connacht game on Boxing Day. I need 2 and possibly 4 tickets for the other family members, preferably for the West Terrace (Prom) but would also take |east terrace.
I missed the window period for ordering extra tickets and these terraces are now sold out. So if any season ticket holder can't make this match and would have a spare ticket, please PM me.

Thanks.
LTHG
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Re: On the Scrounge

Post by Rovi Snave »

lovesthehardground wrote:As a season ticket holder with my son for about 14 years now I am putting out a request for tickets for the Connacht game on Boxing Day. I need 2 and possibly 4 tickets for the other family members, preferably for the West Terrace (Prom) but would also take |east terrace.
I missed the window period for ordering extra tickets and these terraces are now sold out. So if any season ticket holder can't make this match and would have a spare ticket, please PM me.

Thanks.
LTHG - there are still Family Terrace tickets available, if that's of any use?
Finished
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: On the Scrounge

Post by Rooster »

“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best