Tickets for another good cause, albeit less worthy.

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Crusoe
Novice

Tickets for another good cause, albeit less worthy.

Post by Crusoe »

This is very early to be asking I realise, but I wondered would anyone/could anyone help me out with two tickets for any of the first four European games. I'm moving abroad and didn't renew my season ticket so I'll be relying on favours 9will pay of course) for these two games basically.

I do have a ticket for the RWC QF that will involve Ireland if we win the group and I'd be happy to part ex for that as I can't now make that game if that might sweeten the deal a bit? I realise you might end up sitting looking at France versus Argentina of course.

Any help would be very gratefully received. Cheers.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Tickets for another good cause, albeit less worthy.

Post by damianmcr »

When they announce the pre sale for ST holders give me a pm and I will give you my code/link.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Anyone wants to give me theirs for the away games would be greatly appreciated
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

damianmcr wrote:When they announce the pre sale for ST holders give me a pm and I will give you my code/link.
That's above and beyond - really appreciate the offer and will no doubt take you up on it when I can arrange whatever travel I need to. Thanks once again from all here on the island.

Robbo
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

As an ulster St holder but a Munster fan, I will happily help anyone going to games for which I can help. Just ask.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

By the way Robbo, fine decision to leave this shitehole, good luck.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Crusoe
Novice

Post by Crusoe »

BaggyTrousers wrote:By the way Robbo, fine decision to leave this shitehole, good luck.
Thanks for the offer, I'll keep it in mind. Sadly I'm already 'off-site', marooned somewhere even less palatable, but where I'm headed in January is too far away for weekends back home.

Thanks again - it looks like the two games I can make are Saracens at ours and Toulouse away, but Oyonnax away looks to have the makings of a right good laugh for us lot. Their capacity doesn't look like it'll hold the likely demand; I wonder if they'll move it.

Cheers again.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Would be great if they moved it to Geneva
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:Would be great if they moved it to Geneva
I think I read recently that Geneva had surpassed Oslo as Europe's most expensive beer. Even if that is only partially true, it begs the question - are you mad?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk