Re: 2D Animation

Post by Snipe Watson »

Russ wrote:Unreal bants
You're my favourite........ >drinks
WestDr
Novice

Re: 2D Animation

Post by WestDr »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:I'll be pleasantly fecked if this question is successfully answered here, but here we go:

Does anyone know where I could have a 2d animated video made, lasting about 4:10, with pre-existing music to be added?
If you don't want to go quite so far afield as Russ's mate in Qatar/Suchard-land, then you could do a lot worse than have a chat with the people at the Nerve Centre (based just off the Ormeau Road) and to be found on http://www.nervebelfast.org. They do a lot of training (kids and adults) in these sorts of AV/digital media/film techniques, so you might get both the material improved (although it looks like you've got that sorted already) as well as the actual material produced in the duration etc you want. If you don't want to have it looked at as a 'training exercise' for some budding Belfast (or Derry) Francis Ford Coppola, Walt Disney or Sylvain Chomet, then ask for one of their free-lance people (I can give you the name of at least one of them, who also does some stuff with Screen NI when he's not farming etc....).... And if it makes it any better, then they have (a) the links via DCAL with UR and (b) did some of the AV/digital media stuff in the Nevin Spence Centre/Museum.

To breach someone's copyright, I hope you have been helped.....