Toaster

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Toaster

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

My kitchen Toaster has died. Before I part with some of my hard earned wages on a new one I just wondered if anyone had a spare one - maybe inherited from a recently deceased relative, or perhaps an unwanted Xmas/Engagement/Wedding pressie? Am willing to collect within a 5 mile radius of the main Holywood to Ballymena road. A free pint at the bar at Ravenhill is the prize that awaits the Donor.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Toaster

Post by pwrmoore »

Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Given that Mike lives in Knocknagoney home of a massive Tesco store. It's a clear winner!
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

That covers the price of a pint and petrol to get a toaster off someone Mike.
Is this place the new swap shop?

If that's the case I have a 'living with the Lions' 2005 dvd and would be prepared to swap it for some used cat litter.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

I still would very much prefer to buy someone a pint at Ravenhill than give £5 unnecessarily to Tesco. I am, as some of you know, a man of deeply held principles.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

As a Tesco Shareholder and a purveyor of pints

Shut up mike
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Given that Mike lives in Knocknagoney home of a massive Tesco store. It's a clear winner!
You'd think that...... but just two slices :shock: I can't be doing with waiting around, us semi-retired people have people to see, places to go.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
You'd think that...... but just two slices :shock: I can't be doing with waiting around, us semi-retired people have people to see, places to go.
I'm more of a croissant man myself.....
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Your toaster has no croissant setting? Good God, how very common. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Your toaster has no croissant setting? Good God, how very common. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heated croissants :scratch: :scratch: what sort of a savage heats their croissants?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Are you saying you buy them in already baked, rather than fresh from your own oven?

:shock: :shock:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Are you saying you buy them in already baked, rather than fresh from your own oven?

You mean that you do not support your local boulangerie?
Hows a chap supposed to make a living and keep the high street open for business with self-serving wannabe Paul Hollywoods like you about? :roll:
Suppose you never darken the door of the butcher either? :roll: :roll:
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Are you saying you buy them in already baked, rather than fresh from your own oven?

Hows a chap supposed to make a living and keep the high street open for business with self-serving wannabe Paul Hollywoods like you about? :roll:
I suppose you'll be telling be you eat your meat raw, do you, just like the stuff from yer local home bakery??

Course I darken the door of le boucher, ya don't think I keep pigs, lambs and cattle on my lawn d'ya? :roll:

..... actually don't answer that. :lol:
I'm not arguing -
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:

I suppose you'll be telling be you eat your meat raw, do you, just like the stuff from yer local home bakery??

Course I darken the door of le boucher, ya don't think I keep pigs, lambs and cattle on my lawn d'ya? :roll:
Nah, but you'd be the sort of a punter who would get his meat from the supermarket, forsaking the high street that lies at the heart of our communities.
My wife would tell you that I eat my Steak, Beef and Lamb raw yes. Can't do that with supermarket beef.......
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Snipe Watson wrote:My wife would tell you that I eat my Steak, Beef and Lamb raw yes. Can't do that with supermarket beef.......
Can none of yousuns cook? :shock:
I'm not arguing -