One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Who needs ebay?

Moderators: The Fonz, Moderators

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11305
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by big mervyn » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Preferably East but any terrace will do.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by Russ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:48 pm

big mervyn wrote:Preferably East but any terrace will do.
Have they sold out? There were thousands when I checked Friday

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11305
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by big mervyn » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:49 pm

Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Preferably East but any terrace will do.
Have they sold out? There were thousands when I checked Friday
None currently available on tktbastard.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by Russ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:53 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:Preferably East but any terrace will do.
Have they sold out? There were thousands when I checked Friday
None currently available on tktbastard.
brad pitt

Right Merv needs tickets then I need tickets

Merv first

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11305
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by big mervyn » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:03 pm

Might be some returns between now and the game?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

Pimpmac
Initiate
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:22 pm
Location: Wise man from the East

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by Pimpmac » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:17 pm

I am in Dublin working that night so cant make the match :banghead: I have 2 East Terrace season tickets and thus both are available....TBH I would rather get rid of both at the same time as I don't want to be stuck with one otherwise I'd just give them to mates or something. Get in touch if two will work for you....

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11305
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by big mervyn » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Pimpmac wrote:I am in Dublin working that night so cant make the match :banghead: I have 2 East Terrace season tickets and thus both are available....TBH I would rather get rid of both at the same time as I don't want to be stuck with one otherwise I'd just give them to mates or something. Get in touch if two will work for you....
Probably suit Russ.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 28295
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:27 pm
Location: Looking for George North's defence

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by Russ » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:11 pm

big mervyn wrote:
Pimpmac wrote:I am in Dublin working that night so cant make the match :banghead: I have 2 East Terrace season tickets and thus both are available....TBH I would rather get rid of both at the same time as I don't want to be stuck with one otherwise I'd just give them to mates or something. Get in touch if two will work for you....
Probably suit Russ.
Happy to split Merv

Pimpmac
Initiate
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:22 pm
Location: Wise man from the East

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by Pimpmac » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:19 pm

Just would prefer to get them both away so if you are happy to have one each then PM me and Ill send them your way...

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11305
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by big mervyn » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Russ wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Pimpmac wrote:I am in Dublin working that night so cant make the match :banghead: I have 2 East Terrace season tickets and thus both are available....TBH I would rather get rid of both at the same time as I don't want to be stuck with one otherwise I'd just give them to mates or something. Get in touch if two will work for you....
Probably suit Russ.
Happy to split Merv
Cheers Russ. I'll PM the Pimp if they're still available :thumleft:
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11305
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by big mervyn » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:36 pm

PM sent and copied to Russ. Sorry about the delay lads. Had to go out for an hour there.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

User avatar
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 11305
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 2:22 pm
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by big mervyn » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:52 pm

That's me sorted :thumleft: Big thanks to Pimpmac (and Russ for sharing) >drinks
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall

UlsterAreBrill
Initiate
Posts: 487
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:30 pm

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by UlsterAreBrill » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:49 pm

When's the Bordeaux date confirmed? Likely to be early next week?

User avatar
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 17290
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:12 am
Location: On a roll.

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by BR » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:15 pm

UlsterAreBrill wrote:When's the Bordeaux date confirmed? Likely to be early next week?
Memory says it wasn't THAT early last year. Probably some trading to be done between host broadcasters in this brave new world.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk

User avatar
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Posts: 40135
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:39 am
Location: Chicken coop 17

Re: One terrace ticket wanted for Connacht

Post by Rooster » Mon Dec 12, 2016 11:57 pm

big mervyn wrote:Preferably East but any terrace will do.
Keep checking the ticket exchange, there was one on it this morning
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best

Post Reply