Kit Sale

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

tazman
Novice

Kit Sale

Post by tazman »

Anyone know if there will be a kit sale on this year? I haven't seen one announced the last couple of seasons, and they generally have one in late May or early June as the season finishes. Normally get some great deals on old kit and they want to turn it over before the next season. Cheers
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Kit Sale

Post by Russ »

When's the flight home Johann?
Surely they'd give you a top if you asked

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Johann's away with Kev Geary's wardrobe
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Not much wear on some of this year's kit.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

On the up side, there should be a few of Rodders' mega XL shirts available for a bloke with a fuller figure. :thumleft:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Snipe Watson wrote:On the up side, there should be a few of Rodders' mega XL shirts available for a bloke with a fuller figure. :thumleft:
You thinking of me Snipe, just what I was going to suggest, I might squeeze into one of Rodders taps.

Still tomorrow is day 3 at the gym, turn 63 the next day, I may take a break, my muscles are gurning, still, I'd wondered if they were alive or dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

The gym? THE GYM? :shock: :shock: Clearly madness refers not only to your musical tastes. Lie down for a while until the mood passes. You'll be buying a bike next.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:On the up side, there should be a few of Rodders' mega XL shirts available for a bloke with a fuller figure. :thumleft:
You thinking of me Snipe, just what I was going to suggest, I might squeeze into one of Rodders taps.

Still tomorrow is day 3 at the gym, turn 63 the next day, I may take a break, my muscles are gurning, still, I'd wondered if they were alive or dead. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Was thinking of me self, but there'll be more than one. :thumleft:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

solidarity wrote:The gym? THE GYM? :shock: :shock: Clearly madness refers not only to your musical tastes. Lie down for a while until the mood passes. You'll be buying a bike next.
Baggy in lycra?

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/ ... -commuting
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Pretty sure if you head down to Ravenhill in June and July the shap has prices slashed

Never did find thon Kukri store in Lisbon

Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

Will have it at Baa baas game to boost sales, on that has anyone seen the latest car crash advert to get supporters to buy season tickets, got two old boys on SUFTUMing desperate times desperate means.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Gerald the Mole wrote:Will have it at Baa baas game to boost sales, on that has anyone seen the latest car crash advert to get supporters to buy season tickets, got two old boys on SUFTUMing desperate times desperate means.
Got a link for that one Gerry ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Will have it at Baa baas game to boost sales, on that has anyone seen the latest car crash advert to get supporters to buy season tickets, got two old boys on SUFTUMing desperate times desperate means.
Got a link for that one Gerry ?
Been out a while

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
solidarity wrote:The gym? THE GYM? :shock: :shock: Clearly madness refers not only to your musical tastes. Lie down for a while until the mood passes. You'll be buying a bike next.
Baggy in lycra?

http://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/ ... -commuting
FFFS Merv & Solids, I haven't bought a bike fer Christ's sake, just down there with a few wee taps & a oul' pair of shorts. Biy who used to be in the Academy at Spanners beasted me on Wednesday morning, then I played gold for the first time in almost 5 years in the evening. Muscles were ballixed yesterday, slapped on a clatter of deep heat & all smiles today. A slap of gin tonight, down the gym the marra morn, BBQ, mucho boozo & the SDC at a mate's in Belfast in the afternoon/evening/night/early morning/morning.

FFFS it's what we ould hard cases train for. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So then, 63 and my ambition is to live forever or until I die, so far so good. :cheers:
Last edited by BaggyTrousers on Fri May 12, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:.... my ambition is to live forever or until I die, so far so good. :cheers:
For you maybe ....... but have a bit of pity on the rest of us! :duck:

:lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right