Ulster vs Leinster Oct 28th - 5 Grandstand tickets for sale

Who needs ebay?

Moderator: Moderators

Haddock
Novice

Ulster vs Leinster Oct 28th - 5 Grandstand tickets for sale

Post by Haddock »

5x Grand3 Row F Tickets for sale @ £69 per ticket (£345)

Sold at cost - Can be collected from the Ticketoffice at the ground on the day

Interested ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ulster vs Leinster Oct 28th - 5 Grandstand tickets for

Post by Russ »

Ulster are charging £70 for a fecking ticket?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Haddock wrote:5x Grand3 Row F Tickets for sale @ £69 per ticket (£345)

Sold at cost - Can be collected from the Ticketoffice at the ground on the day

Interested ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hang on a minute how did those cost £69 each as it is a Category A match and the guide says £45 each, don't tell me Ticketmaster have a £24 service charge on them ?
http://www.ulsterrugby.com/tickets/pric ... eMnqzBrxaQ
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Haddock
Novice

Post by Haddock »

Not sure you got the maths right on that one but you are right there was a £5 admin fee per ticket
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Haddock wrote:Not sure you got the maths right on that one but you are right there was a £5 admin fee per ticket
What the heck is a Grandstand plus ticket, the normal ones are £45 for this match ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Haddock
Novice

Post by Haddock »

No idea - anyway these are the ones I got and are available if anyone interested. Thanks.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Haddock wrote:No idea - anyway these are the ones I got and are available if anyone interested. Thanks.
No problem it was just a strange price, must be free beer included :shock: :stout:
Rory Best
Haddock
Novice

Post by Haddock »

Now that would be a fine thing ;o)
Yoda
Initiate

Post by Yoda »

Rooster wrote: What the heck is a Grandstand plus ticket, the normal ones are £45 for this match ?
They've been around a while - I think they include a match programme and access to one of the members' bars in the main stand.

They're usually the only way to get the more central grandstand seats not already sold as season tickets
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Yoda wrote:
Rooster wrote: What the heck is a Grandstand plus ticket, the normal ones are £45 for this match ?
They've been around a while - I think they include a match programme and access to one of the members' bars in the main stand.

They're usually the only way to get the more central grandstand seats not already sold as season tickets
Flip that is a hefty premium for a dead bar, was in there twice and wouldn't go in again even I had a free pass for it, service was horrendously slow and there were a bunch of knobs and stuffed shirts in it.
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Ulster are charging £70 for a fecking ticket?

Have you noticed the 2-3000 per game drop off in attendance? UR needs to be very very careful. They appear to think they have got to the comfortable position of thinking people will just turn up, big mistake.

The most obvious place where the fall off in attendance is noticeable is the Family Stand, perhaps because I'm looking towards it but I don't think so. That is or should be the most worrying aspect, are the weans no longer interested or are UR trying to impoverish the parents too much?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:Ulster are charging £70 for a fecking ticket?

Have you noticed the 2-3000 per game drop off in attendance? UR needs to be very very careful. They appear to think they have got to the comfortable position of thinking people will just turn up, big mistake.

The most obvious place where the fall off in attendance is noticeable is the Family Stand, perhaps because I'm looking towards it but I don't think so. That is or should be the most worrying aspect, are the weans no longer interested or are UR trying to impoverish the parents too much?
Couldn't be the bands fault!

Fair dues if I was a parent of weans I'd have no objection to the family stand. The thought though of listening to someone else weans and close proximity to the band would ruin my evening.

I'd sooner watch at home.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18