South Africa
29%
none of the above
8%

Total votes: 24

LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

I'm torn between AB's and France - but gone for France. They have woken up (unlike us) and I think the bit is between their teeth now.

They have a reasonable chance especially when we beat Pumas by 4 tries and no losers BP. (KIDDING) :lol: :lol:
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???
Freddie Benson
Lord Chancellor

Post by Freddie Benson »

Will NZ have had a proper game before they play France in Cardiff (apart from training matches played within their squad)?
France are hardly in scintillating form but could be the one side who would forget about the hidings they've had from NZ in the past 12 months and turn them over. (Or they could get more strung out by those results and implode - you just never know with the French).
No longer the Celtic League winning coach
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

I backed Australia before the tournament started as I thought firstly they would get to the Semi Finals easily but also because they have already beaten both SA and NZ in the Tri-Nations this year.They should have beaten the full SA team in the first game but were unlucky.I also believe their backline is capable of destroying any team when they get decent possession.I hope they can do it to show that you can play an attractive attacking game and still be successful in the present day as when they won their previous two world cups.