Oi there, from France

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Ze Stade Fan
Novice

Oi there, from France

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

Oi, bold Ulstermen,

I am a fan of ze famous Men in Pink, and I intend to travel to the neat little town they call Belfast sometimes later this year to watch the Men in Pink lose in Ravenhill as they've always done before (well, ye never know, Oi'll be on the bus this time).

I know the Republic of Ireland quite well but I was only once in Ulster and I don't know Belfast at all, so I hope to visit your most famous monuments such as Ze Good Pub Before Ze Game, Ze Good Fish and Chips and Ze Good Pub after Ze Game.

According to how my supporters' association decide to organise the trip we'll pay either a very short or a two days visit to your beautiful corner of the map up there. I already expressed my favour for a two day trip so that we can have a classic sing song after the match.

Ta fer now, I shall come back with fresh banter when I know what the team looks like after the summer break (if by the way you chaps know the address of a great second row, a proper winger and a talented tighthead prop who can play loosehead as well...)
fermain
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Oi there, from France

Post by fermain »

Welcome Stade Fan!
we're always up for banter, if you stick around, someone may think of some....
:duh:
:red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red: :red:
Save lives, become an organ donor!!
McPepper
Initiate

Post by McPepper »

Ze Stade Fan wrote:(if by the way you chaps know the address of a great second row, a proper winger and a talented tighthead prop who can play loosehead as well...)

Try the Pacific Islands
bogboy
Chancellor to the King

Post by bogboy »

And her eyes they sparkled like diamonds
She thought she was queen of the bru
and her hung over shoulders
And in til a big bowl of best Irish stew
2B or not 2B that is the question ?
Ze Stade Fan
Novice

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

Well, if I make it in Belfast this year I'll sure tell me Ma when I go home ! But don't try pull me hair, I haven't got any on the top, as for the comb, I don't need one !
StevieD
Novice

Post by StevieD »

Hi Young Man, I believe you meant "Beware of the pretty cailín" as opposed to Colleen.......

:thumright:
Ze Stade Fan
Novice

Post by Ze Stade Fan »

StevieD wrote:Hi Young Man, I believe you meant "Beware of the pretty cailín" as opposed to Colleen.......

:thumright:
Go raibh mile maith agut, I love a class in Irish spelling ! (no, I don't have the proper fadas on my keyboard)

Actually I always read "Colleen" in that songs lyrics, even in a Dubliners' album.

In France we have only one official language and we got read of all the others without even deporting anyone. Very handy, you know, one language for everyone ! Except the French taxmen who speak a language of their own.
LePaul
El Pablo

Post by LePaul »

Mmmmmmmmmmm Ze Stade Fan
In France we have only one official language and we got read of all the others without even deporting anyone. Very handy, you know, one language for everyone !
maybe so - but with the many many regional and even more local PATOIS here in the Vienne and elsewhere, its a difficult as hell for a blow in to figure out what is being said. Mind you, in fairness, I had that problem in Ulster too of course. :wink: :wink:
Rugby thick and full of Ulster passion
Whats wrong with that then FRU ???
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Her eyes they shone like diamonds
and her body it glistened with sweat
But her legs were so repulsive
Such a sight u wud never 4get.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto