Ok, don't laugh

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Ok, don't laugh

Post by ColinS »

But I just had a stupendous but brilliant idea.
I joined a teen dating site (don't ask why), mylol.net - it's either very slow or not working at all.

Can a few people test to see if it's slow or quick?

Cheers ;)
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ok, don't laugh

Post by pwrmoore »

I think I'd be arrested if I joined a teen dating site - or at least I should be :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

ops sorry i laughed :D
Why? Why not?
Cap'n Grumpy
Chancellor to the King
Location: At sea on an insignificant blue/green planet orbiting a sun in the western spiral arm of the galaxy

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

IT's probably just slow from laughing! :twisted:

Slow OR quick - it can't do miracles!!!!!! :stir:
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

It was in the news a lot at the back end of last week because, suprise surprise, not all of the the teenage boys on there chatting up young girls are the same age they say they are....

The site is probably slow because anyone who has a penchant for this type of behaviour, and didnt previously know about the site has heard the news and decided to become a member all at once.

If one wanted to join an internet gambling site for example, the company running the site would carry out a check on the individual to verify he/she is over the age of 18. In ones own mind, either these sites shouldnt be allowed to exist in the first place, or such sites need to be running this age checking test on its members, and those who 'pass' the test and are over 18 shouldnt be allowed in. On the other hand, some of these sickos would probably just sign up in the name of someone they know that is under 18, and therefore one's conclusion is that these sites shouldnt be allowed.

sorry Colzo
ColinS
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by ColinS »

I did only hear of it from the news, and joined up for a bit of a laugh, to see what it's like..!
Some people say I used to be called Colzo. Don't listen to them people, I talk much less sense than Colzo.