NEW CEO........................?

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

brianc
Warrior Assassin

Re: NEW CEO........................?

Post by brianc »

Rooster wrote:would appear the press release was all wrong/adjusted/altered/fabricated/reconstructed/embellished and everything not in it was correct :scratch:
Well thank goodness that is all cleared up then, was beginning to get confused >TB
Tevez
Initiate

Post by Tevez »

The Fit Contoller starts work on Monday 8 February
If only everyone had Neil McMillan's dedication....
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Rooster .....what was the extent of the military experience...big difference in my opinion between a corporal in the Catering Corp and a Major in the Guards or indeed p/t UDR.

ps. back from the jungle for a few weeks so maybe will bump into some at next match.
post edited for offensive remark
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:Rooster .....what was the extent of the military experience...big difference in my opinion between a corporal in the Catering Corp and a Major in the Guards or indeed p/t UDA sorry UDR.

ps. back from the jungle for a few weeks so maybe will bump into some at next match.
Asking wrong person CT as I don't know anything about that department, it was never mentioned on press releases anyway.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Work with a guy who tells everyone he is a Royal Marine turns out he was in the band...... a big difference
Dewi Barnes
Squire

Post by Dewi Barnes »

Cockatrice wrote:Rooster .....what was the extent of the military experience...big difference in my opinion between a corporal in the Catering Corp and a Major in the Guards or indeed p/t UDA sorry UDR.

From what I hear the players will be told about his military service soon enough! Eyes right!
A vote for Kimble is a vote for progress!
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:Work with a guy who tells everyone he is a Royal Marine turns out he was in the band...... a big difference
Still technically true CT.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

YoungMan wrote:Show parade tomorrow i am lead to believe..............tallest to the left shortest to the right;;;;;;;;falllllllll innnnnnn
Could be a bit of pushing in the ranks at the left but Marshall positively on the right :lol:
Rory Best
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I am reliably informed that new CEO was at work in Ravenhill today, seems like his arrival was overshadowed by the signing of Rush to the extent that no one noticed who the new boy in the office was, press seemed to think he was some new rookie reporter so didn't bother asking questions.
Rory Best
Ulster throw in
Initiate

Post by Ulster throw in »

Should serve as a useful reminder to him.
"If Eddie O'Sullivan had retreated to the Führerbunker, World War 2 would still be going on." Mr. G. Hook
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Kofi Annan wrote:Interestingly i was speaking with his boss at Cokey Coley during his spell in Russia They say he was a depot manager!!(i believe even Fuzztlogic could have had that job) however more has come to light ex army officer and very gung ho in your face type of chap apparently youngest officer in Falklands campaign left at rank of Captain. Paras i am led to believe but who knows fact from fiction. and has worked for several charities.checked out. The Yates thing was a disaster and a lot of creditors owned monies Not 100% sure about this appointment nut hey he might get on with the corporate chaps :roll:
Gotta put my hand up some of that was wrong of that was wrong:
2nd Lt Logan {514511} was Royal Irish Rangers on a short term commission (basically the MOD payed for his university studies and he repaid them by doing 3 years service) no posting on London Gazette re promotions so assume he left as a 2nd Lt Maybe the Colonels gimp.Was not in the Falkland as he was studying.I wonder were his war stories came from :scratch: .But as i said earlier who knows fact from fiction.Certainly not the chaps who employed this WM

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/ ... ments/4746

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/ ... ents/11404

http://www.london-gazette.co.uk/issues/ ... ents/16775

Sorry for being misleading chaps
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

More a Royal Marine bandsman then...........
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Don't Know But knowing UR he's probably a BB Captain :duh:
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Esteemed Military career then .... to go with all those high profile jobs which are described so accurately
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Piece by Crozier in the Tele last night, seems to confirm the seniority of his ship-building and minerals careers. I'm sure Crozier wouldn't go to press without checking his facts first.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk