Do Ulster Rugby read the UAFC?

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Do Ulster Rugby read the UAFC?

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

I am convinced that someone within Ulster Rugby reads this forum.
Gripe about something here, kick up enough of a fuss, and sure enough, UR respond.

eg the whole ticket fiasco (you know, the thread that has got wee woman hot flushing and cold sweating) - one of the main complaints was that it was going to take too long and flights etc would be hard to book.

sure enough, as sure as night follows day, UR change the date that they sell these and specifically mention travel arrangements....

and this isnt the only case of it - there are plenty of examples if i could be bothered to go thread-trawling...
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Riddick
Novice

Re: Do Ulster Rugby read the UAFC?

Post by Riddick »

Wrong.
And as the player tried to take the field, the marching band refused to yield and do you recall what was revealed........
Tevez
Initiate

Post by Tevez »

Yes
If only everyone had Neil McMillan's dedication....
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Perhaps they perhaps they don't, then again some may and some may not, the question is who does and who does not ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
LETS_GO_ULSTER
Novice

Post by LETS_GO_ULSTER »

Riddick wrote:Wrong.
Wrong in what way? Factually wrong? Wrong that wee woman doesn't get hot and bothered due to WKOTW's spurious advances?
Wrong how? Unless of course you are UR trying to squash rumours.... The ulster public have a right to know!
Really?
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote: (you know, the thread that has got wee woman hot flushing and cold sweating)
How very dare you White Knight! I'm a good 20 yrs off hot flushing I'll have you know.

And women don't sweat, hot or cold, it makes our mascara run :wink: :lol:
brianc
Warrior Assassin

Post by brianc »

Gawd help us all if UR base policy on the drivel on the board, we would be bankrupt in about 10 mins flat!! I would imagine that like any professional organisation, (yes, I know what you are going to say!!), policy is reviewed regularly & amended to meet changing circumstances, or where someone simply realises that the original decision is not the best possible option! Simple really!
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

well i await with baited breath details of what they decide to charge folk to watch the telly @ Ravenhill on 10th April 2011.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:well i await with baited breath details of what they decide to charge folk to watch the telly @ Ravenhill on 10th April 2011.
Why sure you won't be there unless you are running a scam not going and going to tout your tickets to get the funds to pay for your trip to Sicily ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shem
Novice

Post by Shem »

I heard it on the grapevine from a friends dog who has a cousin, who's sister is married to a guy who knows a man from belfast, and works with a man who's sister is married to a guy who knows a fella who maintains that WKOTW is an Ulster rugby informer. He secretly masquerades on this board as a poster but actually is employed by Corner Flag, who in turn are employed by Ulster Rugby to start flag debates, anthem debates and Ticket crisis threads. He also receives hidden messages from Ryan Constable via the BBC who makes it sound like bad commentating and product promotion!
He then gathers all of this infomation together and passes it all onto Mike Reid (who is not actually on the dole) but is in charge of a secret part of the orgainsation known simply as; 'THE BRANCH'!

WKOTW, do you deny these rumours?
Shem.

Come on Ulster!!!
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Shem wrote:I heard it on the grapevine from a friends dog who has a cousin, who's sister is married to a guy who knows a man from belfast, and works with a man who's sister is married to a guy who knows a fella who maintains that WKOTW is an Ulster rugby informer. He secretly masquerades on this board as a poster but actually is employed by Corner Flag, who in turn are employed by Ulster Rugby to start flag debates, anthem debates and Ticket crisis threads. He also receives hidden messages from Ryan Constable via the BBC who makes it sound like bad commentating and product promotion!
He then gathers all of this infomation together and passes it all onto Mike Reid (who is not actually on the dole) but is in charge of a secret part of the orgainsation known simply as; 'THE BRANCH'!

WKOTW can you understand these rumours?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Shem wrote:I heard it on the grapevine from a friends dog who has a cousin, who's sister is married to a guy who knows a man from belfast, and works with a man who's sister is married to a guy who knows a fella who maintains that WKOTW is an Ulster rugby informer. He secretly masquerades on this board as a poster but actually is employed by Corner Flag, who in turn are employed by Ulster Rugby to start flag debates, anthem debates and Ticket crisis threads. He also receives hidden messages from Ryan Constable via the BBC who makes it sound like bad commentating and product promotion!

I thought EVERYONE knew that! :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
WhiteKnightoftheWeld
Lord Chancellor

Post by WhiteKnightoftheWeld »

that's just the day job - the ol' 9 to 5 grind.
you wouldnt believe what i get up to when im off duty - anyone seen kick-ass?
Left hand, right hand, it doesn't matter. I'm amphibious.
Ithryn
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Ithryn »

Perhaps one of the funniest post on the forum for days that, thanks Shem.
Why? Why not?
backawaygoonahead
Chancellor to the King

Post by backawaygoonahead »

Wee Woman wrote:
WhiteKnightoftheWeld wrote: (you know, the thread that has got wee woman hot flushing and cold sweating)
How very dare you White Knight! I'm a good 20 yrs off hot flushing I'll have you know.

And women don't sweat, hot or cold, it makes our mascara run :wink: :lol:
Oh come off it Wee Woman, "women don't sweat" - preposterous suggestion, in the days when I used to go to the gym there would be plenty of weemen sweating like a docker's armpits. Furthermore a lengthy session with ...............maybe not continue that one :wink:

Before you insult somebody you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you insult them you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!

Bullshit: the art of making the idiotic sound sensible.

Times I just sits and thinks, and times I just sits.