Paddy Johns named new head coach at Dungannon

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Gael
Steward

Paddy Johns named new head coach at Dungannon

Post by Gael »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/18768994

Thought this might be of some interest. Does anyone know if he has coached anywhere before?
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Paddy Johns named new head coach at Dungannon

Post by cjp »

He has been working at Dungannon a bit this year but still a bit of a shock.
powergorilla
Novice

Post by powergorilla »

Heard this news and thought it could be an exciting one for Dungannon. Paddy is a living legend with a strong Dungannon past. He was a hard player in his day and he'll bring plenty of fire to the Dungannon forwards. Any word on the new backs coach at Dungannon after Keiran Campbell taking a job with Ulster
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

powergorilla wrote:Heard this news and thought it could be an exciting one for Dungannon. Paddy is a living legend with a strong Dungannon past. He was a hard player in his day and he'll bring plenty of fire to the Dungannon forwards. Any word on the new backs coach at Dungannon after Keiran Campbell taking a job with Ulster
What is Naz doing with Ulster ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
cjp
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by cjp »

He is an Elite Player Development Officer, so will work with the Academy and all the under age representative and development squads.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

cjp wrote:He is an Elite Player Development Officer, so will work with the Academy and all the under age representative and development squads.
Cheers missed any announcement of that :salut:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best