Ravens

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ravens

Post by ruckover »

The Ulsterian wrote:Good to see Olding's recovered. Starting 10 against Embra next week?
Seems to be the case. Giving our 9, 10, 12 axis a run out to see how they go I presume.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Tickets for the game are available from the gate at Deramore Park. The pricing structure is £8 for adults, £5 concession and £15 for a family of four. Kids under 12 years gain free admission.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

pwrmoore wrote:Tickets for the game are available from the gate at Deramore Park. The pricing structure is £8 for adults, £5 concession and £15 for a family of four. Kids under 12 years gain free admission.
What about season ticket holders? :duck:
Finished
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rovi Snave wrote:
pwrmoore wrote:Tickets for the game are available from the gate at Deramore Park. The pricing structure is £8 for adults, £5 concession and £15 for a family of four. Kids under 12 years gain free admission.
Do concessions include students?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Interesting to see McClockey on the bench, big strong lad he is
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

big mervyn wrote:
Rovi Snave wrote:
Do concessions include students?

Picked that off the UR site. and that is all the detail I have. I imagine the concessions rules are the same as at Ravenhill - whatever they are. No explicit mention of ST holders and as the ST commitment was free entry to Ravens games at Ravers I'd be suspicious we have to pay full whack.
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

Full whack or not, think I'll go along. Looks like a cool dry still evening.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

No disrespect to Deramore or Quins but surely a team of that quality should be playing at Ravers, not far of a Rabo team there. Would get a good crowd at ravers and better facilities, did anyone tell Connacht about this er "A" team :roll:
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Kofi Annan wrote:No disrespect to Deramore or Quins but surely a team of that quality should be playing at Ravers, not far of a Rabo team there. Would get a good crowd at ravers and better facilities, did anyone tell Connacht about this er "A" team :roll:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Kofi's been hacked.
not far of a Rabo team there

FFS.

That Ravens team looks crap to me
Apart from wan or twa,
Or thee or four but mark my words
Nat a feckin' player more.

EJThribb age 17 3/4
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Kofi Annan wrote:No disrespect to Deramore or Quins but surely a team of that quality should be playing at Ravers, not far of a Rabo team there. Would get a good crowd at ravers and better facilities, did anyone tell Connacht about this er "A" team :roll:
Make it an annual event at Ravers and would reckon 4 or 5k at least with decent sides
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Windeos
Warrior Chief

Post by Windeos »

Is Scholes injured?

I thought after his outstanding performance at the under 20 world cup we'd see him in and around the ravens, has he played well this season in club rugby at least?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by big mervyn »

What's the car parking situation likely to be at Deramore the night? Probably won't be arriving 'til about k.o.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I blame the management.

Did the Eagles' team not also include a brave few 1st XV regulars?
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

BR wrote:
I blame the management.

Did the Eagles' team not also include a brave few 1st XV regulars?
They have now
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
themezz
Novice

Post by themezz »

big mervyn wrote:What's the car parking situation likely to be at Deramore the night? Probably won't be arriving 'til about k.o.

Anyone?