Heineken Cup Replaced

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Heineken Cup Replaced

Post by rocky »

Russ wrote:Seriously, feck the regions

Run by a shower of Gatlands, watched by a shower of the same

Utter sham

Totally inbred, lacking in any passion from whence they decided that the English were better for them

They'll get humped in a poor league, a poorer league than they're in

They'll get more fans, as the Welsh are the most scumbag, xenophobic nation on earth

No English man will venture across the Severn, as quite frankly, these Welsh regions are like pissing into the wind, Unpleasant at best
Unfair, unhelpful, unpleasant and untrue, Russ. Worthwhile remembering that we need them and they need us (although they may not think so right now).
Bo***cks to Brexit
Ospreylian
Novice

Post by Ospreylian »

Utter sham

Totally inbred, lacking in any passion from whence they decided that the English were better for them

They'll get more fans, as the Welsh are the most scumbag, xenophobic nation on earth

No English man will venture across the Severn, as quite frankly, these Welsh regions are like pissing into the wind, Unpleasant at best
Printed out and ready for a trip to Dublin, where it will be given to AW Jones for motivational perpouses
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

If Wales need that for motivation then more power to them!
Ospreylian
Novice

Post by Ospreylian »

:lol: Best v Hibbard will be fun.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Ospreylian wrote::lol: Best v Hibbard will be fun.
Always good when a chav is put on his hole

Wonder will Hibbard make his customary 2 illegal tackles per game again
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

Ospreylian wrote:

Utter sham

Printed out and ready for a trip to Dublin, where it will be given to AW Jones for motivational perpouses
Attachments
perpouses.jpg
perpouses.jpg (13.24 KiB) Viewed 724 times
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
Ospreylian
Novice

Post by Ospreylian »

I stand corrected.

Hibbard tries to look like chav but at closer inspection he is in fact neolithic man.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Ospreylian wrote:I stand corrected.

Hibbard tries to look like chav but at closer inspection he is in fact neolithic man.
He'll have the highest IQ in Wales then
Ospreylian
Novice

Post by Ospreylian »

Double figures even

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

rocky wrote:

Utter sham

Unfair, unhelpful, unpleasant and untrue, Russ. Worthwhile remembering that we need them and they need us (although they may not think so right now).
Hear! Hear! I've lived and played there all be it in the 1970s. Rugby is a great social organisation with passionate support from the smallest village sides up to the international team. Producing offensive and illiterate ravings says more about Russ than them. The Ospreys have the best record in the league. Scarlets and Cardiff have been having a lean time recently and Newport have nver had the right financial support. The regions may be a shambles but we need them just as much as they need us. The English might use them in the short term to eventually sh1t on them when it suits. They are however struggling for their sporting lives. Perhaps we shouold be helping rather than sneering or the IRFU just sitting on the sidelines waiting for the axe to fall.
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Wouldn't read too much into a drunken anti welsh rant to be fair
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Ospreylian wrote:

Utter sham

Did you mean educational "porpoises" by any chance? Confirmation of the lowly educational standards in the Principality as confirmed by recent statistics. A nation thicker than good cowshite, a small part of England & soon to be bed-fellows of the avaricious English who will use you for a while then hurl you in the garbage like a seriously well-used jam rag.

Despite what some worthy folk here say about decorum & being mannerly to the sheep-shagging community, I find it beyond me to be civil to representatives of a nation of rugby prostitutes, dropping their Regional panties for the highest bidder. I despise your existence and lack of moral fibre, your shocking rush to be shot of the Scots Irish & Italians.

Your passing will harm our league but I wish your treacherous souls lasting damnation. I point my Brennan at you & fart in your general direction. In short, you & your entire nation of singy songy hymn-singing human vegetables disgust me.

Russ, we at least understand that some things may be inconvenient truths, but truths never the less. A nation of dross.

As for "Printed out and ready for a trip to Dublin, where it will be given to AW Jones for motivational perpouses" that was all well used nonsense in the 80s but I thought Doyler was the last coach to think that a viable tactic.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Ospreylian
Novice

Post by Ospreylian »

I know I'm thick Baggy. That is why I work in tin-plale. It took 15 thick men to beat The All Blacks.

Watch the YouTube vid "We beat The All Blacks"
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Ospreylian wrote:I know I'm thick Baggy. That is why I work in tin-plale. It took 15 thick men to beat The All Blacks.

What is it with you and this video? Is it a soothing tonic to all the recent failures against SH sides? :lol:
It's the hope that kills you.
Ospreylian
Novice

Post by Ospreylian »

rorybestsbigbaldnoggin wrote:
Ospreylian wrote:I know I'm thick Baggy. That is why I work in tin-plale. It took 15 thick men to beat The All Blacks.

What is it with you and this video? Is it a soothing tonic to all the recent failures against SH sides? :lol:
Not at all. just a reminder that 15 thick men are MORE willing to die for the cause than your average collegian. Thick Welshmen are easily led to wars to.

I don't understand you people. :roll: