Leicester v Ulster January

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Leicester v Ulster January

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Russ wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:
Russ wrote:Plan is

Train - few tinnies and a fleg in the window
Travel lodge - check in at 3

Walk to near bar - pints

Singing by 4.45 on the terrace
Is it legal to drink on the trains, just I don't want a thread by some on here complaining about fellow fans, enjoying themselves :duck:

Yes. They even serve tinnies on the trains! Whole other world the big island

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Next you will be saying weemen are driving cars ffs
Only the slegs

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
LegsLikeSausages
Warrior Chief

Post by LegsLikeSausages »

Group of us arriving on Friday as an advance party. Planning to check out a number of bars on Friday night.
Lie in Saturday, big cooked breakfast and back on the Guinness. Get to the ground 4ish.
SUFTUM.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Aiming for Swann and Rushes pub at 19, Infirmary Square (between centre of Leicester and the ground) by 3pm latest with a view to being at ground entrance by 4pm.

ps Any early birds interested in being at Coleshill Parkway railway station for an 11am pint in the adjacent Norton Arms ? Train at 11.36am.

Discuss.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
ruckover
Lord Chancellor

Post by ruckover »

Anybody else heading to the Saints v Castres match on Friday? Decided it would be a good way to put in the Friday night.
You haven't seen me at my best yet. Let's be honest, you probably never will.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Just a heads-up, although the turnstills open at 4pm, the final whistle bar in the Caterpillar stand (the big one) is open from 3pm without having to access the ground. This is the same bar which has a live band on after the game and was very good fun last time. I am guessing that this bar probably has sky and you could watch the previous game in it if you wanted.
Redhandoff
Novice

Post by Redhandoff »

ruckover wrote:Anybody else heading to the Saints v Castres match on Friday? Decided it would be a good way to put in the Friday night.
Redhandoff plus 3 goin..........makin a wee rugby weekend out of the trip :red: tickets still available on saints website if anybody keen
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions,but they are not entitled to their own facts."(D.P.Moynihan)