Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ticket Info for Quarter Final

Post by Cockatrice »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
HammerTime wrote:I used to get annoyed about being tortured/bribed about buying a season ticket. At the end of the day, it is for the greater good.
I can understand that but I would simply say to those, especially those outside of Belfast that you will never regret your purchase assuming you make the vast majority of games.

The biggest reason for me is that it's such a bloody drag constantly having to chase tickets match by match, furthermore given
ticketbastard.png
are on the job it must cost a fortune match by match.

Obviously the other main reason to be an STholder is the position of favour in relation to the big games for tickets.
Baggy..... for me wasn't so much outside Belfast as too many planes to catch and simply not practical and for several seasons so wasn't practical... Btw not bitching just the facts.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

Postby BuckRogers » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:44 pm

I would be surprised if a) many go on general sale and b) too many fans that want a ticket won't find a way to get 'em.
I would agree. I would like to hope those without a ST can get sorted through places like this, their local rugby club etc. I would hate to see places filled with plastics like the Aviva for the semi v Edinburgh. Its fine for a place that size with a general sale and plenty of seats but in the more intimate Ravers in the biggest game since 1999, I would hate to see real honest supporters lose out to those jumping on the bandwagon.
Mary had a little lamb . . .
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Great, 2 whole months of gurning about the injustice of getting / not getting tickets, didn't see that coming :roll:.

As a ST holder I am quite satisfied to receive 1 ticket as the last time I checked there is only one of me :duck:

If I get more than one ticket, I know I will personally ensure they go to a dedicated rugby follower for face value. I would imagine the majority of you on here are similarly minded.

Can't we just all be friends? :wink:
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

LastKnightoftheproms wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Obviously the other main reason to be an STholder is the position of favour in relation to the big games for tickets.
I think, given the number of season ticket holders, that they should be numbered based upon how long they've been held and preferences allocated accordingly. For example, anyone who had a season ticket in 06/07 and 07/08 should get a 50% reduction and extra QF tickets. :lol:

I mean, we were utter gash and anyone who renewed that season deserves favourable treatment! :lol:
Preach the gospel brother. THEY OWE US!! In fact anyone who witnessed the spanking we got in the hail v The Scarlets at home in HC should be first up!
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jackie Brown wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
I think, given the number of season ticket holders, that they should be numbered based upon how long they've been held and preferences allocated accordingly. For example, anyone who had a season ticket in 06/07 and 07/08 should get a 50% reduction and extra QF tickets. :lol:

I mean, we were utter gash and anyone who renewed that season deserves favourable treatment! :lol:
Preach the gospel brother. THEY OWE US!! In fact anyone who witnessed the spanking we got in the hail v The Scarlets at home in HC should be first up!
Deserve 2 free tickets for that one Jackie and anyone who went to the rest of the matches that season deserves a free season ticket for life
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Deserve 2 free tickets for that one Jackie and anyone who went to the rest of the matches that season deserves a free season ticket for life
That's ME sorted then :cheers:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Jackie Brown wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Oh dear god, I remember that. It lashed all night too, soaked to skin to boot, not a good night.

You're right, they do owe us :)
BuckRogers
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by BuckRogers »

Jackie Brown wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

As a nominal promenade dweller I somehow ended up on the terrace that day and it was undoubtedly the worst soaking/freezing I have ever received at a sporting event.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
browner
Lord Chancellor
Location: Globe Vienna crashed and burned...Giant TCR SL2 rising from the ashes.

Post by browner »

The home game against Glaws in 2005 sticks in my mind as well...rained for 24 hours.
Stand up for PICU R.V.H.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

browner wrote:The home game against Glaws in 2005 sticks in my mind as well...rained for 24 hours in 20 minutes.
Fixed :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Anyone who endured the winless 1999-2000 season and has remained a ST holder since (except for that one year) should............have a checkup from the neck up.
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Jackie Brown wrote: Preach the gospel brother. THEY OWE US!! In fact anyone who witnessed the spanking we got in the hail v The Scarlets at home in HC should be first up!

That was horizontal that rain ... not seen the like since that night .... remember the 6 - 6 draw v Leinster one miserable December in 2006 - that was akin to receiving waterboarding.

Though for some reason the night Humph scores all 267 points v Wasps in 02 ... for some reason the rain was lovely and warm that night!!!!!!

Anyone who arrived early to see our new signing Big Joe should never have to buy a ticket again!!!!!
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Mon now fleg, big joe wasn't the only ligind that year ... Step forward Mr Grant Henderson !
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Shouldnt you be off eating beetroot by now ya big glype ye?
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Yup but stuck on the runway in Belfast !