NIQs for 2014-15 Season

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: NIQs for 2014-15 Season

Post by Russ »

Indiana wrote:Sorry Ross, I know what you mean!
I'm so lost right now
Indiana
Novice

Post by Indiana »

Hangover too!
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt.

Mark Twain
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I have a conference call now. Somebody kill me or pass me more coffee.

Anyone got a fry up they will delivet?
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Would think Paddy Wallace will retire at the end of the year in some respects what will happen player wise might depend on what happens with Doak and Bell because I think both could move either up or side ways having finished their time as seconds in command

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

rumncoke wrote:Would think Paddy Wallace will retire at the end of the year in some respects what will happen player wise might depend on what happens with Doak and Bell because I think both could move either up or side ways having finished their time as seconds in command

Rum'n, have I missed irony in there somewhere? NIQs?????
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
rumncoke wrote:Would think Paddy Wallace will retire at the end of the year in some respects what will happen player wise might depend on what happens with Doak and Bell because I think both could move either up or side ways having finished their time as seconds in command

Rum'n, have I missed irony in there somewhere? NIQs?????
Page 3 before going off topic - must be a record! :lol:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
HoneyBadger
Novice

Post by HoneyBadger »

I think a signing needs to be announced to help the mental state of everyone on this forum. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Using Tapatalk
Gael
Steward

Post by Gael »

.... smiling eyes?
There was never a guard nor a customs man, got his nose inside that transit van.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Irish eyes are known to smile
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

But when ... when????
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

The topic had moved somewhat from NIQs but one front in for two confirmed departures and then a couple of rumours to add to that but front row could be one position then there are Question marks in the centre and wing etc Time will tell but for me the question marks could be more in the coaching rather than player area

Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

rumncoke wrote:The topic had moved somewhat from NIQs but one front in for two confirmed departures and then a couple of rumours to add to that but front row could be one position then there are Question marks in the centre and wing etc Time will tell but for me the question marks could be more in the coaching rather than player area

Load of guff. We've got a confirmed DoR and Head Coach for next season. Its highly unlikely we'll see wholesale changes behind the scenes and if there is it'll be a minor move or two within the ranks. Players on the other hand, we've two confirmed NIQs leaving, we've another on the naughty step working through a bargain bucket and our project becomes IQ. We've confirmation of a few fringe players & one or two front liners moving away, with further possible retirement news and the eager anticipation of more 'players' being cut loose. How the divil dis the coaching setup come to have more question marks than the player setup?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cornerfleg wrote:But when ... when????
End of April Fleg seems to be the current thought..................... ah pash :duh: :duh: :duh:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.