calling all religious fanatics

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: calling all religious fanatics

Post by solidarity »

Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Why oh why is there not some madman in America to do us all a favour & exterminate these people. They have some lunatic to kill all sorts, why not Westboro Baptists?

Calling them pr1cks doesn't quite cut it, these people are the full prickly pear.

And it should be easy enough. They mostly live in one compound to the best of my knowledge and even if they don't they have large gatherings. Poison their water would be a preferred method, nice and understated and they wouldn't go easily. Alternatively block 'em in and light 'em up but you'd have to be wary of collateral damage. Plus there is a lot of physical evidence so would need someone on board who can make it look like a mass suicide.
Water and fire would be suitably apocalyptic! >ESM
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

solidarity wrote:
Shan wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Why oh why is there not some madman in America to do us all a favour & exterminate these people. They have some lunatic to kill all sorts, why not Westboro Baptists?

Calling them pr1cks doesn't quite cut it, these people are the full prickly pear.

And it should be easy enough. They mostly live in one compound to the best of my knowledge and even if they don't they have large gatherings. Poison their water would be a preferred method, nice and understated and they wouldn't go easily. Alternatively block 'em in and light 'em up but you'd have to be wary of collateral damage. Plus there is a lot of physical evidence so would need someone on board who can make it look like a mass suicide.
Water and fire would be suitably apocalyptic! >ESM
Best to use the fire first as otherwise it will be hard to light the feckers
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Cockatrice wrote:the crazy Christians in the US... is that not part due to those fine Ulster Scots that first ventured into Middle Merika.
5 million Scotch-Irish in the US. Enough to cause plenty of issues. :D

Now though of course I introduced the ancestry thing in a jocular manner but I am surprised that nobody has commented that the Phelps surname has its origins in Wales, even though there is some Norman connection in it. Now we have another reason to blame the Welsh for something. Gwan.

>TLGH
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Read an interesting factoid on the Guardian today. There were more Irish slaves in the US than black slaves.

Irish were traded for between 6 and 8 dollars. Black slaves between 20 and 25

Easterby Out
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote: Best to use the fire first as otherwise it will be hard to light the feckers
Hmmm interesting. Is there any way we could use the water in such a way as to destroy any physical evidence? I suppose if we had enough of it we could do anything we want. I mean a massive tsunami somewhere around Canada is responsible for creating the Bosphoros which reduced the earth's land area considerably.

I don't think we could hope for the same thing to happen naturally in Kansas though so we'll have to intervene. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote:Read an interesting factoid on the Guardian today. There were more Irish slaves in the US than black slaves.

Easterby Out

Yeah the British Empire in action at her civilised height. Truly a force for good in the world. :D

Irish slaves were cheaper because when you worked them to death there was plenty more to replenish your inventory.

Still now the Irish have turned things on their heads. Every fecking yank, including Presidents, want to be seen with Irish people or want to appear to be someway connected with Ireland.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXWfl-A-hso

Gwan.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Maybe if we all pray really really hard, God will intervene with flood/fire. Even the Americans couldn't miss the irony in that. :D
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

solidarity wrote:Maybe if we all pray really really hard, God will intervene with flood/fire. Even the Americans couldn't miss the irony in that. :D
Dear God, Can you arrange it for me to see folk I don't like suffering great anguish and pain and ultimate destruction? Gwan boss ya know ya want to. :D
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Hey God...are ye there oul han'? If ye want me to stop being one of them atheists, cud ye do me a wee favour? Ye know thon place called the US OF A? Well, here's what I'd like ye to do for me.........
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
rocky
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rocky »

Shan wrote:I don't think we could hope for the same thing to happen naturally in Kansas though so we'll have to intervene. :D
"We're a long way from Kansas, Toto!"
Bo***cks to Brexit
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

rocky wrote:
Shan wrote:I don't think we could hope for the same thing to happen naturally in Kansas though so we'll have to intervene. :D
"We're a long way from Kansas, Toto!"
I told you to stop wearing those red shoes rocky :roll:
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:Read an interesting factoid on the Guardian today. There were more Irish slaves in the US than black slaves.

Easterby Out
Now I wonder, would you get more work out of one black slave than 3 feckless gingers, all 3 stone ringin' wet & with bad skin, & you couldn't put them out in the sun or they would peel? Anyway the Paddies probably would have sat around on their feckin' tablets posting on the DowntroddenPaddy.ie forum.

Nah the wise slaver would take a black man anytime.

Now all that apart, Russ what's a Toryboy like you doing with a Grauniad in yer mits? I always read the DT or Times to see what the enemy is up to, I'm more of a Morning Star man by inclination. Only good boss, dead boss ............. as a matter of fact that probably goes for the slaves foreby, the big difference between me & them was I was paid a pittance for my efforts & had I not been so bone idle, I could have changed bosses. Choice eh, hard to whack it. :roll:

I was "tapped up" once by an insurance company but couldn't be feckin' bothered learning new tricks, anyway the feckin' bank was unscrupulous enough for this soldier. :roll: Speaking of soldiers, thought of joining the Army once but I'd only have fragged my lieutenant no doubt and been thrown in the stockade, never took well to being given orders from some halfwit. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

solidarity wrote:Maybe if we all pray really really hard, God will intervene with flood/fire. Even the Americans couldn't miss the irony in that. :D
Don't be feckin' simple Solidarse. :D Any man says his prayers have been answered is either a liar or a fool taken in by happy coincidental alignment of their stars or some other feckin' hocusfuckinpocus. Had you're palm read recently? I'd say your future would have been said to be bright.

Well either that or by good fortune, they have just had a crack at beautifully Hispanic, Salma, that could qualify as having one's prayers answered. :shock:
salma-hayek.jpg
salma-hayek.jpg (44.18 KiB) Viewed 581 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:

Easterby Out
Now I wonder, would you get more work out of one black slave than 3 feckless gingers, all 3 stone ringin' wet & with bad skin, & you couldn't put them out in the sun or they would peel? Anyway the Paddies probably would have sat around on their feckin' tablets posting on the DowntroddenPaddy.ie forum.

Nah the wise slaver would take a black man anytime.

Now all that apart, Russ what's a Toryboy like you doing with a Grauniad in yer mits? I always read the DT or Times to see what the enemy is up to, I'm more of a Morning Star man by inclination. Only good boss, dead boss ............. as a matter of fact that probably goes for the slaves foreby, the big difference between me & them was I was paid a pittance for my efforts & had I not been so bone idle, I could have changed bosses. Choice eh, hard to whack it. :roll:

I was "tapped up" once by an insurance company but couldn't be feckin' bothered learning new tricks, anyway the feckin' bank was unscrupulous enough for this soldier. :roll: Speaking of soldiers, thought of joining the Army once but I'd only have fragged my lieutenant no doubt and been thrown in the stockade, never took well to being given orders from some halfwit. >threaten
Some of us like to read all the opinions on matters, add them to the facts that all media companies attempt to hide and then decide Boris is the best human in history

Did you see him fire that cannon once. Top notch

In all honesty, more of a LibDem man myself, but you can't go shouting that around as they have a bad reputation - though they do have the best policies for young people across the British Isles

Some chubes on the BelTel was trying to argue that there was no such thing as the British Isles, conceded there was, then tried to argue that Ireland was no an island within the British Isles. So many idiots on the interwebs

Easterby Out
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
Did you see him fire that cannon once. Top notch

In all honesty, more of a LibDem man myself, but you can't go shouting that around as they have a bad reputation - though they do have the best policies for young people across the British Isles

Some chubes on the BelTel was trying to argue that there was no such thing as the British Isles, conceded there was, then tried to argue that Ireland was no an island within the British Isles. So many idiots on the interwebs

Easterby Out
FFS Not only is Boris mayor of London but does the hiring and firing in the Church as well, is there no end to his talents? That apart no idea what you are referring to. :shock:

As for the LibDems, I'm pretty sure that despite your assurances on their policies for yutes, that would be a bloody hard sell for anyone whose student loan tripled thanks to the arch-arsefoon, Deputy PM Clegg, lying through his pearly whites to them whilst seeking power and selling them out once he got that all pervasive sniff of semi-important job & commensurate salary.

When I come to power I shall hang him for treason towards the countries yutes, no trial necessary, guilty as charged.