direction

ny and all to do with skules

Moderator: Moderators

Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Re: direction

Post by Kofi Annan »

El Diablo wrote:Jez, obviously divided opinions on this one! I think the consensus is the M3 is the safer bet in case of slow traffic on the Hillhall Road but either way should be fine. Thks again.
Diablo, its the North, we never agree on anything :D , by the way if your in a tractor (which is highly unlikely since son is at Blackrock) take the back road as it really fecks people off ( ask Rooster) But i am sure the Beamer would be better following Moore and BRs route, would one want to grab an Ulster Fry when up North, BR can help
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Campbell is a cold brad pitt hole by the way.

Scarves, hats and thermos are in order
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I doubt he'll be ready for a fry - not after stopping at Applegreen and having a nine piece (as obligated under the Road Traffic Order, I believe).
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:I doubt he'll be ready for a fry - not after stopping at Applegreen and having a nine piece (as obligated under the Road Traffic Order, I believe).
I think an Ikea meatball lunch has been scheduled, as is tradition
El Diablo
Novice

Post by El Diablo »

I will give you a report of my adventures if I make it back alive from the wild north.
In the meantime should you all not be heading for the pubs around Ravers....oh I forgot.........you not only built your rugby ground in the most inaccessible place on planet earth for visiting fans but also the furthest point from a pub you could possibly find. Enjoy your evening. I will be settling down at 7.30 to watch the totally unbiased coverage from BBC Norn Ireland this evening. Good luck.
We like to MOVE IT, MOVE IT!!!
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

El Diablo wrote:I will give you a report of my adventures if I make it back alive from the wild north.
In the meantime should you all not be heading for the pubs around Ravers....oh I forgot.........you not only built your rugby ground in the most inaccessible place on planet earth for visiting fans but also the furthest point from a pub you could possibly find. Enjoy your evening. I will be settling down at 7.30 to watch the totally unbiased coverage from BBC Norn Ireland this evening. Good luck.
There are bars near Ravenhill but not that many that you'd actually want to visit. :lol: Thankfully they now have plenty of bars within the ground :stout:

Enjoy your trip!
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BR wrote:I doubt he'll be ready for a fry - not after stopping at Applegreen and having a nine piece (as obligated under the Road Traffic Order, I believe).
Good jumping Christ, WTF is this constant bullshit talk of going to Ikea for food, only an utter fool goes anywhere near Ifuckingkea.

Just for you Russ
IKEA1.jpg
IKEA1.jpg (43.1 KiB) Viewed 4871 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
OneMore
Warrior Chief

Post by OneMore »

El Diablo wrote:I will give you a report of my adventures if I make it back alive from the wild north.
:D

Good lad El, be nice until you get what you need then switch back to Leinster-fan mode, eh? :lol:

I can't possibly contemplate what it must be like listening to Jim Neilly as a non-Ulster fan, unspeakably awful. Or Tony McWhirter, jeez, especially McWhirter.

I'm with the lads who say Hillhall Road. And if you're looking for an Ulster fry, Bennett's on the Belmont Road (the roundabout outside Campbell College, take exit opposite the CC exit - that's the Belmont Road) is good, but very pricey. My personal recommendation in the vicinity is Lindores Coffee House on the Newtownards Road, reasonably priced, excellent food, excellent staff - can't say enough good things about the place (I have no vested interest in this place, I'm just a regular punter). Their Ulster fry lacks nothing.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Russ wrote:
Good jumping Christ, WTF is this constant bullshit talk of going to Ikea for food, only an utter fool goes anywhere near Ifuckingkea.

Just for you Russ
IKEA1.jpg
What's not to like?

Decent day avoiding Aviva Premiership rugger
Meatballs to kick off with
Cheap furniture
Hotdog to end the day

And the missus is always happy

THEN you get to be a man and build brad pitt
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

I have to go the Hillhall road route as they don't allow the tractor on the motorway
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

BR wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:I'm with Moore and BR.

M1 straight onto West link, at end of westlink hang left onto M3 following road signs to Bangor. After city airport follow signs for A55 Newtownards. You'll double back on yourself at a crazy junction that used to be roundabout, you'll see a big Tesco on the hill. (Watch out for Knocknagoney Mike). Follow the A55 as it sweeps round to left (called parkway). At final proper roundabout take left into Campbell. Easy.
????
Hang right, HANG RIGHT
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Noticed last night they've stuck a 50mph limit on the Hillhall Road.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BR wrote:Noticed last night they've stuck a 50mph limit on the Hillhall Road.
Any fixed cameras as there is nowhere to put a mobile one
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

That's due to policing money cuts, need to collect more taxes, expect a lot more motorist being fined by the bow street runners,
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Kofi Annan wrote:
That's due to policing money cuts, need to collect more taxes, expect a lot more motorist being fined by the bow street runners,
You seem bitter Kofi. You been stitched up?
www.stoutboys.co.uk