What annoys people????

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: What annoys people????

Post by Snipe Watson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:South Africa getting Nelson Mandela & us getting Nelson McCausland.
>appl >appl :lol: :lol:
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

why do washing machines make you wait two minutes before unlocking the door?
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Once a Knight wrote:
pythagoras wrote:why do washing machines make you wait two minutes before unlocking the door?
I'm guessing that the cycle doesn't finish until the sump pump has emptied the drained water from the spin cycle?
>jawdrop Gentlemen this is a rugby forum. No place for wemen's talk.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Once a Knight wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
pythagoras wrote:why do washing machines make you wait two minutes before unlocking the door?
I'm guessing that the cycle doesn't finish until the sump pump has emptied the drained water from the spin cycle?
How do you think I found that out? >EW

I asked the good lady. :thumleft:

Actually, I didn't. But it was too good a one liner to miss. As it happens, it's a safety device on the door opener that won't let the door open until the cycle is finished. Engineering is "mans" business.
I knew that..........
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

Once a Knight wrote:

I don't ever hear a pump going or water flowing into the outflow pipe during the delay.
Nothing happens until you hear the little click of the lock after an unreasonably long delay.
pythagoras
Warrior Assassin

Post by pythagoras »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
How are we ever going to get better washing machines if we men ignore them? :x
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Once a Knight wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
How do you think I found that out? >EW

I asked the good lady. :thumleft:

Actually, I didn't. But it was too good a one liner to miss. As it happens, it's a safety device on the door opener that won't let the door open until the cycle is finished. Engineering is "mans" business.
Yeah but that safety device is hardly rocket science is it :duck:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

The horrendous decision by the IRFU to allow "bloody foreigners" in the guise of sportswear manufacturers to blight the Irish team with the drabbest bottle green jumpers instead of the traditional emerald green.

#40shadesofgreenmynads.

The worst:
a1.jpg
a1.jpg (8.02 KiB) Viewed 420 times
This years tat:
a2.jpg
a2.jpg (13.67 KiB) Viewed 420 times
The good old days:
a3.jpg
a3.jpg (3.85 KiB) Viewed 420 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Totally agree!!! Mind, the old shirts did cover my well-endowed figure better. :D
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

So apparently God loves disabled babies who will live a short painful life and die young. Sure doesn't he love everybody I hear you ask? Hmmmmmmmm.

Well it's not quite like that, it's just the opinions of the charlatan's of the Anglican & Roman Catholic church, who claim to be his agents on planet Earth, they are opposing potential legislation that will assist the delivery of healthy babies and potentially over generations may hugely reduce the number of less than healthy babies and the difficulties that it brings to parents, children and prospective parents of those who carry the unfortunate genetic problems through generations.

Feck these churches. Future generations will look back on them with revulsion at their barbarous stupidity.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

I believe that last shirt is the wan Gordon D'Arcy wore when he was first capped in 1899.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Setanta wrote:Totally agree!!! Mind, the old shirts did cover my well-endowed figure better. :D
Aye Santa, I do regular fit, no fitted for me. :thumleft:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:So apparently God loves disabled babies who will live a short painful life and die young. Sure doesn't he love everybody I hear you ask? Hmmmmmmmm.

Well it's not quite like that, it's just the opinions of the charlatan's of the Anglican & Roman Catholic church, who claim to be his agents on planet Earth, they are opposing potential legislation that will assist the delivery of healthy babies and potentially over generations may hugely reduce the number of less than healthy babies and the difficulties that it brings to parents, children and prospective parents of those who carry the unfortunate genetic problems through generations.

Feck these churches. Future generations will look back on them with revulsion at their barbarous stupidity.
This type of thing reflects so badly on them I struggle to see their relevance to anyone. I hope they are ignored and their influence minimal. I know there are bishops in the house of lords (feck you democracy) but hopefully this will be largely ignored as scaremongering bullshitery.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Alasdair McDonnell annoys me.
It's the hope that kills you.
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Mice in my feckin house!!!

2 down!