Post by rumncoke »

Too ensure that all matches and non relevant comments for week 2 are in 1 place

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Re: Six Nations week 2

Post by Neill_M »

Ireland first up next week v France (2:25pm ko) - short turnaround after a physical game. The fitness report on Monday morning will be interesting.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Ireland to get humped in Paris
Rovi Snave
Warrior

Post by Rovi Snave »

Ireland to win in Paris :cheers:
Finished
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Russ wrote:Ireland to get humped in Paris
Think most of the travelling fans (excepting all UAFC posters obv) will be planning on it. Valentine's weekend and all that.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Deraless wrote:
Think most of the travelling fans (excepting all UAFC posters obv) will be planning on it. Valentine's weekend and all that.
Live blog anyone?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Once a Knight wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Sorry, seriously, for one minute do you think I'm spending Valentines night in Paris! :shock:
Yeah ...........Paris eh?????? ........................ pffffffffffffff so unromantic better of in Cookstown or even Lurgan. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Sorry, seriously, for one minute do you think I'm spending Valentines night in Paris! :shock:
Yeah ...........Paris eh?????? ........................ pffffffffffffff so unromantic better of in Cookstown or even Lurgan. :roll:
Do you reckon there are more dangerous radicals in Paris or Lurgan?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Do you reckon there are more dangerous radicals in Paris or Lurgan?
Flip a coin ..........worked for Hilary. :thumleft:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Sat 13th Feb
France Ireland 2:25pm (UK Time) Jaco Peyper BBC
Wales Scotland 4:50pm George Clownshoes BBC

Sun 14th Feb
Italy England 2:00pm (UK Time) Glen Jackson ITV
Last edited by Neill_M on Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Once a Knight wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Cookstown? Lurgan? What about the City of Light (yes - just the wan) - Cullybackey?
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

Once a Knight wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Sorry, seriously, for one minute do you think I'm spending Valentines night in Paris! :shock:[/q8

Arrive at 12 and leave at 8 - no time for humping >burp
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

McFadden added to squad. Earls undergoing RTPP.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

French 23 for Sat

1- POIROT Jefferson 2- GUIRADO Guilhem (c) 3- ATONIO Uini 4- FLANQUART Alexandre 5- MAESTRI Yoann 6- LAURET Wenceslas 7- CAMARA Yacouba 8- CHOULY Damien 9- BEZY Sébastien 10- PLISSON Jules 11- VAKATAWA Virimi 12- DANTY Jonathan 13- MERMOZ Maxime 14- THOMAS Teddy 15- MEDARD Maxime

16- CHAT Camille 17- SLIMANI Rabah 18- BEN AROUS Eddy 19- JEDRASIAK Paul 20- GOUJON Loann 21- MACHENAUD Maxime 22- DOUSSAIN Jean-Marc 23- BONNEVAL Hugo

Les Bleus won their opening game against Italy 23-21 but Novès is without the injured Louis Picamoles and Gaël Fickou, who misses out for personal reasons.

They are replaced by Yacouba Camara, with Damien Chouly shifting to No.8, while Maxime Mermoz replaces Fickou in the centres. There is one other change in the backline, as Teddy Thomas comes onto the wing for Hugo Bonneval, who drops down to the bench. Most of the changes come in the backs though Noves has also opted to replace both props, Eddy Ben Arous and Rabah Slimani, with Jefferson Poirot and Uini Atonio starting in their place. The final change sees Alexandre Flanquart start ahead of Paul Jedrasiak in the second row.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

That lot couldn't bate eggs, if Ireland don't win Fibber must go. Rather a shame to see France reduced to this sort of a rabble. I see a parallel between Guy Noves & Gar Jenkins.