Cricfree.sx

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Cricfree.sx

Post by Setanta »

It's gone!! Anyone know anything? Where can I now get free TV streaming?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Tapafeckintalk

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Has a particularly virulent form of tappytalkie been installed?

On my iPad every page I open gets a pop up about it, gets it again when I cancel the first message, ignores the block alerts from UAFC command and in general is making this such an irritating experience I am considering reporting the owner to the human rights commission in relation to cruel and unusual punishment for those who abhor tappyfuckintalkie.

My gruntle has been dissed. >threaten
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
colind
Squire

Re: Cricfree.sx

Post by colind »

Cricfree.tv seems to be still alive and kicking :fleg: :cheers:
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

It is, came back after two days. Maybe working on their servers?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Looking for help yet again! Always just before Xmas - new updates to Windows10, Kaspersky updates and Internet update. https://www.vipleague.me/sports/rugby.html gives message 'remove IPv6' ; http://cricfree.sc/rugby-live-streaming now completely blocked. Anyone got an idea? Any other free streaming sites that might work? :stout:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Get rid of the russian spyware
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Setanta wrote:Looking for help yet again! Always just before Xmas - new updates to Windows10, Kaspersky updates and Internet update. https://www.vipleague.me/sports/rugby.html gives message 'remove IPv6' ; http://cricfree.sc/rugby-live-streaming now completely blocked. Anyone got an idea? Any other free streaming sites that might work? :stout:
Set yourself up with a reddit account and subscribe to r/rugbyunion

There's streams posted for most games, usually youtube or twitch streaming which dont come with the guff of cricfree

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Thanks - I shall try that if necessary. Meantime I removed IPv6 and things are back to normal.