2016 Rugby Championship

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: 2016 Rugby Championship

Post by Russ »

solidarity wrote:Any chance of them using the AIs as an opportunity to give a few new guys a run?
No , thought not.
Then again,it probably wouldn't matter anyway. They define SID.
ABs building towards pay day 2017

They'll dump a few after that
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Hope Ireland remember to pack the vaseline for the trip to Chicago.

Hard to see any result other than a comprehensive trouncing. Not a single Irish player would get within a sniff of their team.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Frankly I hope Ireland are annihilated - Nucifora out & deported, bloody convict.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

IRFU release statement saying AIs sold out

Tickets still at lowest price for one test ...
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:IRFU release statement saying AIs sold out

Some bunch of knob jockeys will buy them
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Rooster wrote:

Naw. Bagster says he's boycotting this year.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Hope you are beheaded soon you dickhead :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh how I'd laugh, I mean, I'm as gay as the next man but not everything in a reg is necessarily bad, if they put an end to your existence I'd cheer loudly you piece of vermin.

By the way, when you emigrated, were you on the run from the RA again? Amongst the best things they've done.

Do I detect a lawsuit in the offing you puerile child? Now run along and suck a few dicks.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
againstthehead wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Hope you are beheaded soon you dickhead :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh how I'd laugh, I mean, I'm as gay as the next man but not everything in a reg is necessarily bad, if they put an end to your existence I'd cheer loudly you piece of vermin.

By the way, when you emigrated, were you on the run from the RA again? Amongst the best things they've done.

Do I detect a lawsuit in the offing you puerile child? Now run along and suck a few dicks.
Did i touch a nerve? Thought it was mildy amusing myself. You should tell us what other best things the Ra have done baggyarsedgobshite?
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:
Did i touch a nerve? Thought it was mildy amusing myself. You should tell us what other best things the Ra have done baggyarsedgobshite?
You could just about touch yer own wee cocklette you arsehandle. I am simply enraged you haven't died yet, do us a favour and walk under a bus, g'wan. I'm sure the rest of the world hates you too, get on with it you clown.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

You seemed to have mellowed in your old age my dear. Either that or the psych nurse dropped those bags and stuck a dose of risperidal where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm just hoping you're furiously typing on your galaxy note 7 and it spontaneously combusts :).

Kindest wishes

Ath
rorybestsbigbaldnoggin
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by rorybestsbigbaldnoggin »

Where's fleg? . . . I'm scared . . .

It's the hope that kills you.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:You seemed to have mellowed in your old age my dear. Either that or the psych nurse dropped those bags and stuck a dose of risperidal where the sun doesn't shine.

I'm just hoping you're furiously typing on your galaxy note 7 and it spontaneously combusts :).

Kindest wishes

Ath

You know what, I've hated your guts for so long I'd thought I'd forgotten what first attracted my attention to your stupidity. Then I remembered it was just simply because you are an idiot & I've never be fond of idiots.

Even in that post you just can't get anything right, what did you mean, "Risperdal" or "Risperidone", I thought you claimed to have some sort of expertise in that field you dumbassed muppet, stop embarrassing yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do everyone a favour, yourself included, and kill yourself. Idiot. :D
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
againstthehead wrote:You seemed to have mellowed in your old age my dear. Either that or the psych nurse dropped those bags and stuck a dose of risperidal where the sun doesn't shine.

Kindest wishes

Ath

You know what, I've hated your guts for so long I'd thought I'd forgotten what first attracted my attention to your stupidity. Then I remembered it was just simply because you are an idiot & I've never be fond of idiots.

Even in that post you just can't get anything right, what did you mean, "Risperdal" or "Risperidone", I thought you claimed to have some sort of expertise in that field you dumbassed muppet, stop embarrassing yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

More of a lurker but what a childish man you are baggy, shame on you, his comment was just a bit of craic. no doubt i'll get some witty reply telling me where to go, or one of your great "insults" in response, lets just hope I don't take it as thick as you do sometimes!!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Kindest wishes

Ath

Even in that post you just can't get anything right, what did you mean, "Risperdal" or "Risperidone", I thought you claimed to have some sort of expertise in that field you dumbassed muppet, stop embarrassing yourself. Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

More of a lurker but what a childish man you are baggy, shame on you, his comment was just a bit of craic. no doubt i'll get some witty reply telling me where to go, or one of your great "insults" in response, lets just hope I don't take it as thick as you do sometimes!!
I very much enjoyed this interlude

Keep posting
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

cheers russ, i'll try my best