Ireland v New Zealand tickets

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Ireland v New Zealand tickets

Post by Shan »

Russ wrote: Sure the pound is now so weak you'll not miss us
We'll miss any genuine supporters who can't stomach it because of the actions of some shower of saddo gowls in D4.

We wouldn't miss any of those saddos.

That would be even more true were shooting folk a legal occupation. :D
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

To appease Baggy we have not bought tickets but still plan on a weekend of eating and drinking in Dalkey (with at least one visit to the Weatherspoons in Dun Laoghaire) so will aim to spend the money we would have spent on tickets watching the game in the Queens bar instead.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Many Ulster players expected to feature for Ireland do you reckon folks? Best, Henderson, Jackson and Jared certain to be in there? I'm guessing Tommy and AAT won't have played enough to make much of an impression. Big Stu is crocked for a while yet I think and wee Stu again hasn't played a lot. Ulster can't afford to lose too many so perhaps just as well.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

againstthehead wrote:Many Ulster players expected to feature for Ireland do you reckon folks? Best, Henderson, Jackson and Jared certain to be in there? I'm guessing Tommy and AAT won't have played enough to make much of an impression. Big Stu is crocked for a while yet I think and wee Stu again hasn't played a lot. Ulster can't afford to lose too many so perhaps just as well.
Marshall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:To appease Baggy we have not bought tickets but still plan on a weekend of eating and drinking in Dalkey (with at least one visit to the Weatherspoons in Dun Laoghaire) so will aim to spend the money we would have spent on tickets watching the game in the Queens bar instead.
That is more than acceptable Mike, I hope you have a splendid weekend and fill your skin :stout: :stout: :stout: Consider me appeased. :thumleft:

Nice wee spot Dalkey, though quite what the residents feel about an infestation of face painted Nordie gowls I can but guess. :D
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Russ wrote:
againstthehead wrote:Many Ulster players expected to feature for Ireland do you reckon folks? Best, Henderson, Jackson and Jared certain to be in there? I'm guessing Tommy and AAT won't have played enough to make much of an impression. Big Stu is crocked for a while yet I think and wee Stu again hasn't played a lot. Ulster can't afford to lose too many so perhaps just as well.
Marshall
Please let it be Paul
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

With the collapse in sterling in the last week, I guess our Northern friends will find a Dublin weekend especially dear at present.
Anyway, all the tickets are sold.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:With the collapse in sterling in the last week, I guess our Northern friends will find a Dublin weekend especially dear at present.
Anyway, all the tickets are sold.
You can stick the games and Dublin up yer hole D4, I've added it to my shitlist just below London. It will probably require a funeral to get me back there ................. it would be good if it was a mass burial, Nucifora, Schmidtferbrains and the entirety of the FIRFU professional game board, hopefully currently not including Gordie Hamilton.

Have a nice day.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

scrum5 wrote:
Russ wrote:
Marshall
Please let it be Paul
Quality. Indeed.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'