Brexit - now we see what it means.

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Brexit - now we see what it means.

Post by Rooster »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BR wrote:Now, now, Captain. The death penalty was abolished by Act of UK parliament 1998. Don't blame/credit the EU.
Ok ...... fair enuffski ...... but it is the European Convention on Human Rights that prevents its restoration in the UK should Rooster wish to try to have Saint Theresa executed for treason. >EW

Obviously Rooster must be in favour of Brexit .......... Image
Nope, would have bumped her and then declared her actions as not being permissible under law leading to her signing being void :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote: Nope, would have bumped her and then declared her actions as not being permissible under law leading to her signing being void :D
Have a chat with The Don. He needs some good foundations for his wall.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:Can anyone explain to me the labour party's/parties' approach to this?
Yes. It's called Corbyn's Strategy of Non-Interest.

Jezza the Fossil, a man out of his time, but sadly not yet out of time, continues to apply death by a million fu@kups to the Labour Party. Fair enough Mrs Mantis barely uttered a word in the referendum campaign but of those who "put in a shift" Jez was not one.

He is like a man who could barely conceal his total ambivalence & is now taking what he believes is the shrewd move of saying "we will not block article 50" so somebody doesn't tell him he's unelectable having gone against 52% of the "will of the people".

And that BR is it from start to finish. A hotchpotch of non-joined up dithering, for if you're going to dither properly, like Jez should, always make sure it's joined up.

I expect a large number of Labour's rump will vote against A50, primarily those from areas which voted remain, the testicle that is the Liberals will huff and puff and say never,never, never without the promise of a referendum of the BReit deal & the SNP will undoubtedly play silly buggers to stall delay & annoy.

Mrs Mantis will be thrilled to have Corruption Hot Air Central, aka The fu@king DUPers, voting staunchly in favour of what the people of NI don't want, the Shinners will not bother their respective shiteboxes voting against what the people of NI don't want . And then we wonder why nobody get's anything but a grandfathered hot air sheme. :duh:

I may not have mentioned it but I hate this vile wee statelet. I also hate Britain, barring Scotland occasionally, the USA in which the fourth Reich is growing and barely a news report of what the maniac is doing, most of the rest of the uncivilised world.

So their you go BR, Labour Policy plus.
Since when did Corbyn dictate party policy?

A case of the Tory majority is too big, so we're not even going to try to oppose them.
He thinks he does, that is the problem for Labour.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

May as well post Ken Clarke's speech up here for posterity - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60uHy-cUmHw
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I see there is a white paper. That says there is to be another white paper

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Russ wrote:I see there is a white paper. That says there is to be another white paper

That was decided by a Parliamentary sub committee...
These people have gotta eat
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Tighter End wrote:
Russ wrote:I see there is a white paper. That says there is to be another white paper

That was decided by a Parliamentary sub committee...
These people have gotta eat
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... EU_Web.pdf
Well here is the first one and it is a load of Ashton, as far as Imports and Exports go they reckon all is fine because overall value of imports and exports is about even, that actually has feck all to do with the main debate which is the actual import and export tariffs which will show an entirely different picture if Uk is classed as a WTO country v EU, the list below shows how complex it actually gets
https://www.gov.uk/trade-tariff/sections
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:May as well post Ken Clarke's speech up here for posterity - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60uHy-cUmHw
Good old Ken, the man who has never forsaken Hush Puppy shoes. :lol: He has always been my favourite Tory and by that I'm not saying he's a gobshite but better the the rest. I genuinely think Ken is a good bloke, wouldn't agree with everything he says, but I just wish there were 300 more Ken Clarkes in the Tory Party.

Funny how time mellows your opinions, I once utterly despised Mick Portaloo, choo choo. Nowadays, I still dislike much of his politics but that apart, consider he got his comeuppance with that staggering electoral humiliation, and can abide him in smallish doses. Used to hate Steve Davis too. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What's the score?
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Oh alright, as no one else is biting ...
Dave wrote:What's the score?
20?

The musical arrangement?

The purchase of illegal drugs?
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:Oh alright, as no one else is biting ...
Dave wrote:What's the score?
20?

The musical arrangement?

The purchase of illegal drugs?
Who's winning?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

NI has a new fleg
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I hear the DUP are not happy with the EU divorce deal, discuss....
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:I hear the DUP are not happy with the EU divorce deal, discuss....
Quite smug to have done a deal for the supply and demand agreement, they got what £100M drawdown, something like that, we know now they will never see a red cent of the rest. Owned by May.

The UK, eh? Shambles

They need us more than we need them. Really, shambles.

Take back control, eh? Of what?

LOOK ............... anyone who thought BRexit was a good idea can just suck my Lil. Wabheads. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:I hear the DUP are not happy with the EU divorce deal, discuss....
Quite smug to have done a deal for the supply and demand agreement, they got what £100M drawdown, something like that, we know now they will never see a red cent of the rest. Owned by May.

The UK, eh? Shambles

They need us more than we need them. Really, shambles.

Take back control, eh? Of what?

LOOK ............... anyone who thought BRexit was a good idea can just suck my Lil. Wabheads. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
This vile little shythole looks to be remaining in the single market then. According to reports anyway. We will know more about Mayhem's cunning plan tommorrow. It would be so poetic if the DUP destroyed their precious union through their own greed and incompetence.