Kiss out?

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Kiss out?

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
bassbostoncup wrote:Met les tonight. Couple of selfies and a chat. 3 big signings on the way, 2 of them coaches. He winked as he said 2 coaches. There you go.
If you're going to make it up dont do a Tana Mongoose

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Been pretty common knowledge for weeks that the 2 coaches are going and this alleged big prop signing
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

This is the Valentine's card Les got from 1F.

No heart, no passion....

Also a lack of ball carriers in the pack.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Hamsterdam
Novice

Post by Hamsterdam »

Seems like the announcements killed this thread for a few days.

Hopefully a win against Glasgow keeps it quiet.... :shock:
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Well we got part of what we wanted

Doak and Clarke gone

Therefore Les is getting his stay of execution

For me I shall reassess Les after rounds 1 and 2 of the not the Heineken Cup

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Russ wrote:Well we got part of what we wanted

Doak and Clarke gone

Therefore Les is getting his stay of execution

For me I shall reassess Les after rounds 1 and 2 of the not the Heineken Cup

Decent of you Russ. I will continue to assess him. By round 2 of Europe (whichever Europe we're in) I will have come to a conclusion.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Hang on lads, have we been told Doak and Clarke are leaving?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Jackie Brown wrote:Hang on lads, have we been told Doak and Clarke are leaving?

Many times, but not by UR.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

BR wrote:

I would suggest it is fairly safe to assume they are both gone.
The Ulsterian
Initiate

Post by The Ulsterian »

BR wrote:

They are going to release it as the big announcement to boost season ticket sales. :thumleft:
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Apparently Doakie has been house hunting in Northampton & is looking forward to running ........sorry that should be ruining Dan Biggar's game.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I heard a rumour last night that having been saddled with the existing coaches, Kiss gave UR an ultimatum, them or me. It would appear that UR made the wise decision & therefore assuming that there is something in this rumour, maybe time to give him some time with his preferred coaches before rushing to judgement, eh? What do you think, eh? Eh?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Aird
Squire

Post by Aird »

The atmosphere in the Coaches box looks poisonous, Clarke has been isolated through out the season, and Doak seems to be isolated now also.
Nial Malone seems to bury himself in his laptop as a good analyst should, whilst Les and Bryn seem to be the only two on speaking terms.
One wonders if Bryn's opinions of late have in fact been Les's via third party.
Unfortunately every now and again Les Kiss's poker face slips & his real feelings are portrayed be it about his own players or the refs decisions. The despair is easily recognised as in most cases it is felt similarly by all the Ulster supporters.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Aird wrote:The atmosphere in the Coaches box looks poisonous, Clarke has been isolated through out the season, and Doak seems to be isolated now also.
Nial Malone seems to bury himself in his laptop as a good analyst should, whilst Les and Bryn seem to be the only two on speaking terms.
Unfortunately every now and again Les Kiss's poker face slips & his real feelings are portrayed be it about his own players or the refs decisions. The despair is easily recognised as in most cases it is felt similarly by all the Ulster supporters.
I have it on good authority that Malone doesn't analyze during games. Seems odd I know but that's what I'm told.

I also have it, that he agreed with Clarke in a review session when the many faults in a lineout were discussed but Clarke said, doesn't matter, we won the lineout. I understand at that moment Burt Backache had to choke back vomit and Les's wee satanic facial hair twitched perceptibly. Burt then name 4 different errors in the lineout, presumably in the hope that folk might learn and do better. Clarke: Doesn't matter we won the lineout.
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Aird wrote:The atmosphere in the Coaches box looks poisonous, Clarke has been isolated through out the season, and Doak seems to be isolated now also.
I have it on good authority that Malone doesn't analyze during games. Seems odd I know but that's what I'm told.

I also have it, that he agreed with Clarke in a review session when the many faults in a lineout were discussed but Clarke said, doesn't matter, we won the lineout. I understand at that moment Burt Backache had to choke back vomit and Les's wee satanic facial hair twitched perceptibly. Burt then name 4 different errors in the lineout, presumably in the hope that folk might learn and do better. Clarke: Doesn't matter we won the lineout.
If that is the case, good luck to him when it comes to an employer reference

I can only imagine how forward sessions go now:

X player made X yards, one coach pipes up about how to get in better position to ensure more yards, Clarke then refuses to acknowledge because he made X yards so no need to improve

Roll on 2017-18 >flog
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I have sleepless nights thinking about what coaching will take place between now and this season's end.
I'm hoping it can't get any worse, but given an apparent lack of professionalism, can we expect these clowns to give a flying fcuk about the remainder of their term?
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.