Season Ticket renewal

Get together, pool resources, share information on everything from trips to meeting places and social arrangements.

Moderator: Moderators

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket renewal

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I have no interest whatsoever in any of the "freebies", I just plan to retain my seat.
Yip - i think we're good until mid May on that.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Good job :thumleft: I suppose I may as well confess that in addition to my meagre stipend my former employment in usury also pay 75% of the cost of my season ticket. Net cost to me about £75. Queer value, no wonder I'm as gay as the next man.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

I know it's only a couple of quid and I know it's the same every year but seeing the price and then having an admin fee on top just gets up my nose. I don't care if the admin fee is for Ticketmaster, it's part of the cost to me so just tell me up front what I have to pay.

Mini-rant over. I feel better now. ST bought.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Wee Woman wrote:[and you will be privileged to have your name randomly selected from a pot of around 10,000 others to receive a sweaty used shirt.

May UlsterRugby's giving hand never cease eh?

At least Leinster get a naff supporters pack ffs.
Not necessarily. Might be Rodney's.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

If you look on UR's website they refer to a "loyalty discount period".
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

big mervyn wrote:If you look on UR's website they refer to a "loyalty discount period".
Yes, they just don't say when it expires.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
big mervyn wrote:If you look on UR's website they refer to a "loyalty discount period".
Neither do you get an idea of the full price, I don't care, but if I had to pay the lot I might just wonder what is the early payment saving me, and it is very much essential that Stand ST holders have the last date to buy, otherwise some galoot might sneak in and bag their seat, then one ends up as Normy Nay Mates.

Have to say I enjoy the company where I am, one or two jolly chaps with a sense of humour and as we get used to each other after 2 or 3 years, nods and handshakes abound with some regular boutyes.

So much better for the discerning older gentleman than spending half the bloody night on the terrace jammed in & a pissn'drink run taking 20 bloody minutes if you're lucky.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
Neither do you get an idea of the full price, I don't care, but if I had to pay the lot I might just wonder what is the early payment saving me, and it is very much essential that Stand ST holders have the last date to buy, otherwise some galoot might sneak in and bag their seat, then one ends up as Normy Nay Mates.

Have to say I enjoy the company where I am, one or two jolly chaps with a sense of humour and as we get used to each other after 2 or 3 years, nods and handshakes abound with some regular boutyes.

So much better for the discerning older gentleman than spending half the bloody night on the terrace jammed in & a pissn'drink run taking 20 bloody minutes if you're lucky.
I had the pleasure of standing with a gentleman on the terrace the other week, who makes you a young pup, Baggy. He tried the stand, but prefers the terrace.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:

I had the pleasure of standing with a gentleman on the terrace the other week, who makes you a young pup, Baggy. He tried the stand, but prefers the terrace.
He's probably right BR but I can't be doing with being there 45 minutes before KO to get a passable position. Better the hour I spend in the bar before hand. :stout: Did you ask him how he keeps his bladder in such fine fettle at his age?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
BR wrote:

He's probably right BR but I can't be doing with being there 45 minutes before KO to get a passable position. Better the hour I spend in the bar before hand. :stout: Did you ask him how he keeps his bladder in such fine fettle at his age?
He wouldn't be a drinker. But then there's precious little worth drinking.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

BR wrote:He wouldn't be a drinker. But then there's precious little worth drinking.
Could try drinking in the atmosphere .....

.... although to be fair, the only atmosphere that has been truly drinkable of late was at the Treviso match ..... literally >EW
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
pwrmoore
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by pwrmoore »

Cap'n Grumpy wrote:
BR wrote:He wouldn't be a drinker. But then there's precious little worth drinking.
Could try drinking in the atmosphere .....

.... although to be fair, the only atmosphere that has been truly drinkable of late was at the Treviso match ..... literally >EW
>happyparty prize to grumpy for an appropriate use of the word literally :lol:
Paul.

C'mon Ulsterrrrrrrrr! :red:
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

The secret to a secure bladder is a Pretty Thai Girl (Check to be sure) employed to massage the prostate before terrace tramping.
The early loyalty discount for us prom dwellers, knocks about £35.00 of the price and that'll purchase a descent bottle of Gin.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighter End wrote:The secret to a secure bladder is a Pretty Thai Girl (Check to be sure) employed to massage the prostate before terrace tramping.
Is that why the terraces are "rear loading"? :shock:

Just don't get yer PSA levels measured for a few weeks after yer massage. :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

My Prostate Specific Antigen levels are as constant as my bullshyte.

I did enjoy the 'Rear Loaded' quip. Fine work and so unlike you to funny
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.