Team against Dragons

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Re: Team against Dragons

Post by fuzzylogic »

FFS 9er, its the same every week. No cutting edge.
Mary had a little lamb . . .
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
bassbostoncup wrote:Wins a win
True fact that. :thumleft:

BRILL 6 in a row, who's going to beat us? We'll bate lumps out of the >TANGRY a Toe Mund then take the usual bonus point win in Swansea before dismantling the fuc'king Mexicans in the last game. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

G'wan, SUFTUM, BRILL, GET BEHIND THE BOYS, FRIGHT NIGHT WHEN YOU PLAY THE BOYS IN WHITE, ONWARDS TO WD.

We just toyed with HMQ's Welsh Dragoons, sure we teased them stupid, got ourselves a man down twice, took it seriously for a few minutes & scored two tries. What could beat that.

Brilliant coaching, lulling the Turnips, Tossers & Mexicans into not expecting our sneak attack on the bastar'ds.

More seriously, am I alone in thinking Rob Herring has been absolutely bladdy awful all season, he's in danger of becoming third choice.

Even more seriously, FFFFS Ruckie, strongest team??????????????????????????? Get up the yard. >EW

Serious as Feck, Alan O'Connor .................eh? eh? eh? I mean yeah he's a strong boy but with him and Tredders the lineout is a shambles.

And boys oh man sir, see Kane, eh? See if he turns into a dud, we haven't a prop worth the name. With any luck the hard done by Dave Ah Fuc'k will be banned for the season after doing almost nothing - to be sent off I mean - because ordinary as it was, that was his best performance of the entire season.

p - FFFS Bryn, don't do it, send him down the Brian Boru.
Tredders was good in the lineout. Hendy dropped a gimme and Herring can't throw for brad pitt.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I can only assume that Olding played 10 because Paddy HAS played a lot of games & might need to keep some in reserve.

If that is not the case, did Les learn his selection technique from Schmidtferbrains?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
bassbostoncup wrote:Wins a win
True fact that. :thumleft:

BRILL 6 in a row, who's going to beat us? We'll bate lumps out of the >TANGRY a Toe Mund then take the usual bonus point win in Swansea before dismantling the fuc'king Mexicans in the last game. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

G'wan, SUFTUM, BRILL, GET BEHIND THE BOYS, FRIGHT NIGHT WHEN YOU PLAY THE BOYS IN WHITE, ONWARDS TO WD.

We just toyed with HMQ's Welsh Dragoons, sure we teased them stupid, got ourselves a man down twice, took it seriously for a few minutes & scored two tries. What could beat that.

Brilliant coaching, lulling the Turnips, Tossers & Mexicans into not expecting our sneak attack on the bastar'ds.

More seriously, am I alone in thinking Rob Herring has been absolutely bladdy awful all season, he's in danger of becoming third choice.

Even more seriously, FFFFS Ruckie, strongest team??????????????????????????? Get up the yard. >EW

Serious as Feck, Alan O'Connor .................eh? eh? eh? I mean yeah he's a strong boy but with him and Tredders the lineout is a shambles.

And boys oh man sir, see Kane, eh? See if he turns into a dud, we haven't a prop worth the name. With any luck the hard done by Dave Ah Fuc'k will be banned for the season after doing almost nothing - to be sent off I mean - because ordinary as it was, that was his best performance of the entire season.

p - FFFS Bryn, don't do it, send him down the Brian Boru.
Tredders was good in the lineout. Hendy dropped a gimme and Herring can't throw for brad pitt.
That's as maybe Dave, but that is not the first time that those two in tandem has seen a crap lineout & yes, Herring was ropey.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

Every game we through far too long where we seem unable to get our hands on the ball, force an error , or stop the opposition from making yards. Defence is far too passive. We make tackles but are not threatening.

The backline is not being given enough time with decent ball, so we end up having to try to create too much.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

fuzzylogic wrote:FFS 9er, its the same every week. No cutting edge.
Much different from playing on concrete
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

At least the cricket season will have started by the time of the play-offs. :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

The only good thing about that game was the enthusiasm of the Ulster supporters Well done, lads.
A few minutes into the second half I went to watch my daughter play hockey - a good decision, they won 3 - 0. Then home to watch the recording of the second half. It was grim.. My daughter and her team could have done better. We just have to face facts - we're just not a very good team, fortunately in a league where there are plenty of even worse teams.

Maurice Field is absolutely right, Rodney should have his wages docked.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Deraless wrote:Marcell on 1 leg would have been better. Herring needs a boot up the jaxy. Start Andrew.
Tredders and Reidy looked like they could be hooped. Occasionally Chris. Every team needs the odd journeyman but not almost the entire pack.
Reidy and Hendo are about the only ones who would qualify as journeymen. (Normally Herring, but not in tonight's performance).

Complete pish!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

got that right I did a needless yellow that wouldn't have been given at Ravenspan and no Bonus Point ( as rare as Cardiff Virgins ) when Ulster play the Dragons away.

And Rodney Ah What there are brainfarts and Moron Moments and that was the later .

The difference between a Brainfart and a Moron Moment a brainfart occurs when trying to do something positive which then ends up as Sh1t hitting a fan .

A Moron Moment is when even the person committing a foul hasn't a clue what he was trying to do .

As for the game the recycle was to slow for the backs to find space hence any attack outside using the backs outside the 22 was going no where thus the foot to the ball. and inside the 22 the ball couldn't get wide because the recycle was too slow .

Away from home par for the course .

Olding / Jackson at outhalf slow recycle it does matter which it will be the same result.

For me the selection was based on the need to reduce Paddy's playing time ( over the season ) so that he would be available for the Munster/ Leinster games .

Also it gave Kiss the opportunity to see if Olding was an alternative
because I think Olding has had only the one outing at 10 ( at home against a team whose defence is their major failing all season ) . Not the best basis to make a decision . To night gives a clearer picture of his game at 10.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Took another step away from ST renewal tonight. I'm just struggling to imagine how much worse that would have been without Pienaar.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

BR wrote:Took another step away from ST renewal tonight. I'm just struggling to imagine how much worse that would have been without Pienaar.
... and beer.
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Was out so recorded game and watched the highlights - didn't take long....Dave Ah You was a plonker. Liked Mr Field's honest view on him.

Poor enough performance. Scarlets only 3 back now with easier run in.

Reckon need to get to 72, so a min 2 pts from trips to Swansea and Limerick needed. Need to improve a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Neill_M wrote:Was out so recorded game and watched the highlights - didn't take long....Dave Ah You was a plonker. Liked Mr Field's honest view on him.

Reckon need to get to 72, so a min 2 pts from trips to Swansea and Limerick needed. Need to improve a lot.

You're grasping at straws oul han.
7 October-4 November, we lost 3 winnable games, surrendered the momentum we had built up with 5 wins, lost our way and our chance of winning this thing for Ruan.
The problems in late March are exactly the same as they were in October. Passive defence and no offensive dynamism from the pack. All other maladies are symptoms of a lightweight core.
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Was out so recorded game and watched the highlights - didn't take long....Dave Ah You was a plonker. Liked Mr Field's honest view on him.

You're grasping at straws oul han.
7 October-4 November, we lost 3 winnable games, surrendered the momentum we had built up with 5 wins, lost our way and our chance of winning this thing for Ruan.
The problems in late March are exactly the same as they were in October. Passive defence and no offensive dynamism from the pack. All other maladies are symptoms of a lightweight core.
Maybe got to believe #suftumImage