Qualifying Rugby

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

dublane
Novice

Re: Qualifying Rugby

Post by dublane »

Well done to Omagh and Coleraine. Q1and Q2 champions
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Ards going down to Q2. Donaghadee to Q3. Dromore will prob host CI in the Q1/Q2 playoff. UUC will prob host PSNI in Q2/Q3 one.

Of course if Omagh get into the AIL, some of the above will change.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
TheSnapper
Novice

Post by TheSnapper »

Neill_M wrote:Ards going down to Q2. Donaghadee to Q3. Dromore will prob host CI in the Q1/Q2 playoff. UUC will prob host PSNI in Q2/Q3 one.

Dee would be better of going to Junior Rugby Q3 would kill them off as a club, is the Divas that are Bangor safe? Seems to be going to shît on the Gold Coast , money only buys short term success , after all these years you would think teams would have learnt their lesson , well except for Inst who couldn't win a league if they bought Dan Carter
Available for weddings May to August only
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

TheSnapper wrote:
Neill_M wrote:Ards going down to Q2. Donaghadee to Q3. Dromore will prob host CI in the Q1/Q2 playoff. UUC will prob host PSNI in Q2/Q3 one.

Dee would be better of going to Junior Rugby Q3 would kill them off as a club, is the Divas that are Bangor safe? Seems to be going to shît on the Gold Coast , money only buys short term success , after all these years you would think teams would have learnt their lesson , well except for Inst who couldn't win a league if they bought Dan Carter
Bangor are 12 pts ahead of the bottom side Boyne with 4 games left, so should be ok but not locked in yet.

therealspratt
Warrior Chief

Post by therealspratt »

Surprised that CI didn't come first in Q2, they seemed to be tanking all before them at the start of the season!
armalig
Novice

Post by armalig »

well done to Omagh Accies 1sts....great season :cheers: :D :D :cheers:
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

After Sat, CI confirmed as 2nd in Q2 and will travel to Dromore in Q1/Q2 playoff.

Ballymoney have won Q3, with PSNI confirmed as 2nd. Will travel to UUC for the playoff.

Bad start for Omagh in AIL Playoffs, beaten at home by Malahide.

CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

therealspratt wrote:Surprised that CI didn't come first in Q2, they seemed to be tanking all before them at the start of the season!
The usual fs :banghead: plus ca change... >flog
Exterminate all rational thought
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

What happened at Donaghadee this season? Hate to see any team implode, hopefully get themselves back on track next season with the slate wiped clean.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

UlsterNo9 wrote:What happened at Donaghadee this season? Hate to see any team implode, hopefully get themselves back on track next season with the slate wiped clean.
Hiring shît coaches over the past couple of years did not help, especially when the players knew how shît they were. And then the last one realised how shît he was and left after quarter a season , leaving them even more downhearted, credit to the guys who tried to turn it round, but I fear it's too late, I hope they make the right decision next year with regards to the level they want to compete at I fear that Q3 will ruin them, if they start losing games some of those players won't travel to Monaghan, Cavan, Virginia etc to get a tanking, but then maybe the branch might redesign the league into regions to accommodate them for internal reasons.

I know Quins said they won't go to Q1, what if they do, will it Feçk up promotion / relegation.

Quins , Rainey , Derry all need help.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Gerald the Mole wrote:
UlsterNo9 wrote:What happened at Donaghadee this season? Hate to see any team implode, hopefully get themselves back on track next season with the slate wiped clean.
Hiring shît coaches over the past couple of years did not help, especially when the players knew how shît they were. And then the last one realised how shît he was and left after quarter a season , leaving them even more downhearted, credit to the guys who tried to turn it round, but I fear it's too late, I hope they make the right decision next year with regards to the level they want to compete at I fear that Q3 will ruin them, if they start losing games some of those players won't travel to Monaghan, Cavan, Virginia etc to get a tanking, but then maybe the branch might redesign the league into regions to accommodate them for internal reasons.

I know Quins said they won't go to Q1, what if they do, will it Feçk up promotion / relegation.

There have been a number of clubs struggling to stay afloat for a while now. The whole thing needs looked at.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Snipe Watson wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:

There have been a number of clubs struggling to stay afloat for a while now. The whole thing needs looked at.
The branch says it is, but it really is a matter of the emperor fiddling while Rome burns,
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Playoffs on Sat:

Q1/2 Dromore v CIYMS
Q2/3 UUC v PSNI

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

TheSnapper wrote:

Old news Shirley, Bangor are about 2 or 3 decades away from the good old days. Did I miss a good year?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Yes old news, Bangor held on, Ards in free fall , Dee in dire straits, and if they don't go down a few more leagues voluntarily I fear for them. ARds have big ambitions, but more a wet dream than anything.

Both have something in common, they hired shît coaches and that helped the slide,

Bangor have it all to lose, they have enjoyed the year, enjoyed the pi$h ups, but if they want to do better they will have to grow up.