Leinster 16/17

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Re: Leinster 16/17

Post by Dublin4 »

I didn't type bit?
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Wow what a shocker. No one wins away in the Semi finals and no one wins with 14 men for 40 mins. Well rarely anyway. What an almighty shambles for the lady boys. They have signed well though so next season they should be good but I think this season along with Munster they've been overrated. Would love to watch a replay of the game to see what the bell happened.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Wonder will nucikunt get many pats on the back from the D4 meeja this week.

Ringrose will get a call up to the lions and all will be forgotten.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Spiffsson
Warrior Chief

Post by Spiffsson »

Perhaps just a touch of Schadenfreude on the board tonight, with the Laydees losing a semi-final at home?
To be honest, I am sorry they lost, since I was hoping for an all-Ireland final, with a Munster win.
Now we may get al all Welsh one.

G'wannn the Tornips !!!!!
Herman
Novice

Post by Herman »

Loved seeing those filthy fenian tranny fcukers gettin the hole ridden off them Iris Robinson-style loike.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

I like Herman
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

thecrouch wrote:By the way lads it looks like Leinster's backup 9 is even worse than ours.

Yer man Park is absolutely brutal, makes Paul Marshall look like Aaron Smith.
What is worse is he is a project player who is now blocking a spot for someone else to bring in a decent project 9, he was never rated that good even when they got him, the cynic in me says he was a deliberate block on Ruan staying or us picking up a project 9
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dublin4 wrote:I didn't type bit?
NO D4 you didn't you typed something similar to c0ck, but that word is forbidden, got to think of the fuc'king childer. >EW

I'm sorry to say that I am unable to say sorry for you troubles, but I could hardly be happier as you may have deduced.

Now let's hope Munster put two sets of sheep worriers to flight and save the nation's blushes.

I believe Nacewa was abysmal but Sexton was worse. Do you think Ringpiece was told to stay down? Surely a fall from some inches short of two feet didn't shake him that badly, his head didn't so much land on the ground as he was used as a brush. Shameful acting and that clown Mitrea bought it, a truly ridiculous decision.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Leinster were beaten by a better team. It is that simple.

Jack McGrath going off so early was never going to help. Gloryboy is a shadow of himself. Tracy is about good enough to be Ulster's third hooker which says a lot. Furlong is the nuts but he is not able to carry an entire front row.

Leinster starting second row is about Ulster second row level = Utter sh1te. Neither starters would get in Munster 3rd team.

Leinster back row are good but always a worry when Ruddock is your top back row performer.

9 and 10 were sh1te. Sexton, given his ability, was a joke.

Henshaw rubbish. Ringrose was the only positive in the backline despite being error-prone.

Back 3 were a load of w-nk. Only Carbery offered anything.

Not that surprised really. I warned one of my Leinster friends earlier in the week. In typical Leinster fashion he said I hadn't a clue. Very very stupid for anyone to think a Shannon Man of 35 years+ doesn't know about this game. Some folk just will not see.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

I see Leinstertainment fans are claiming GBH on Janny and that someone tried to murder Ringpiece

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

He wanted to stand up but would have been murdered by his surrounding team mates.

Told to milk it for all that it was worth.

Janny got bitch slapped and put on his Brennan by the smallest player on the pitch.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:Leinster were beaten by a better team. It is that simple.

Jack McGrath going off so early was never going to help. Gloryboy is a shadow of himself. Tracy is about good enough to be Ulster's third hooker which says a lot. Furlong is the nuts but he is not able to carry an entire front row.

Leinster starting second row is about Ulster second row level = Utter sh1te. Neither starters would get in Munster 3rd team.

Leinster back row are good but always a worry when Ruddock is your top back row performer.

Henshaw rubbish. Ringrose was the only positive in the backline despite being error-prone.

Not that surprised really. I warned one of my Leinster friends earlier in the week. In typical Leinster fashion he said I hadn't a clue. Very very stupid for anyone to think a Shannon Man of 35 years+ doesn't know about this game. Some folk just will not see.
Interesting ould hand, wish I'd have watched it now. It sounds as if some of Mexico's lions played like pussies & give more of a feck about playing with some filthy little britons than for their parish. I hate that, one of the reasons I just can't have the Lions.

I think that removes the most serious threat to Munster winning it though they will certainly not have it easy in either potential game.

I thought the red card was a joke, then a big dose of karma came to mind, the dumb decision to yellow card Sean Reidy & give a penalty try that scuppered Ulster in Llanelli (pronounced yaneyi in Spain >EW ) was made by the same arsehole ref who I once thought looked promising but now he's a jokeshop homer who is entirely unpredictable. It is hugely to their credit that Scaaaaaaalets came back from it whereas Ulster ........well, let's not go there.

Anyway, hope tonight sees a good game and great result. G'wan >TDRT
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Spiffsson wrote:Perhaps just a touch of Schadenfreude on the board tonight, with the Laydees losing a semi-final at home?
To be honest, I am sorry they lost, since I was hoping for an all-Ireland final, with a Munster win.
Now we may get al all Welsh one.

G'wannn the Tornips !!!!!
Just a bit, Spiffers. The result pleased me just as much as when I punched the air sitting on a balcony in Granada when the Mexicans thought they had just won the match but had the try scrubbed for pulling back the saintly Rougerie. It was as if Cullen had popped onto the pitch himself, the snide calculated bit of cheating. :lol:

I have never nor will never say anything other that every game Leinster plays unless it's against English opposition I hope they get snattered. I hated that smug little fuc'ker O'Driscoll who is Ireland's answer to Austin Healy, I hate their fans who appear again to be melting away & I don't mean the boys who had to run for a bus last night. I hate Nacewa, he represents every entitled bit of self-satisfied gloating that the :blueafro: carry with them. I hate especially that he has a new contract whilst blocking indigenous talent. >threaten

Overjoyed at the result doesn't paint the feeling of satisfaction adequately enough.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:I see Leinstertainment fans are claiming GBH on Janny and that someone tried to murder Ringpiece

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I believe their supporters club are working on an official tie for next season. The prototype has been leaked to me, it looks appropriate.
bib.jpg
bib.jpg (30.74 KiB) Viewed 770 times
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:Leinster were beaten by a better team. It is that simple.

In fairness to Ulster, the one position in which we can produce players is hooker. I don't mean the prossies. The birds up here are Limerick level, which is fairly minging.