Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Season Ticket - Renewing or Not

Post by Rooster »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Putting an Ulster scarf on ones dog, cute but a bit fûcked up, it's the one putting the dogs into ulster shirts need their heads examined, oh that and bakebokers in Ulster onesies with a sheep wig and Munster fleg getting ready for Pro 12 final, okay I get it you bought a ticket in hope, but by fûck stop making a spectacle of yerself man
I did think that one was going further than even HWM would and that's saying something
Oxymoron Rooster. There is no limit to the stupidity of HWM. He's fit for anything.
I don't know why Mike puts up with this sort of nonsense from his 2BC underlings ............. and that Grumpy chap is most disrespectful too, poor Mike. A bakepainted leader may not command respect, fair enough, but the way you guys disparage the fella is just too too rude. Image
And I still don't think Mike would go that far
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

I can not longer drink or hold a dozen Guinness, so I limit my pre match intake and always evacuate just before we feck up yet another Kick-off.
Out on the terrace I have experienced all the things I mentioned and was asked DURING A FECKIN GAME "Did you hear the Arsenal score?"
I'm sure you'll all agree I'm as far removed from any form of snobbery as is humanly possible, but I'm now certain my decision to quit the terracing for the speedypish, rock up at 7.25pm comfort of the Mem stand will seriously enhance my Friday nights and prevent me being up before the beak on assault/GBH charges.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Rooster wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:Putting an Ulster scarf on ones dog, cute but a bit fûcked up, it's the one putting the dogs into ulster shirts need their heads examined, oh that and bakebokers in Ulster onesies with a sheep wig and Munster fleg getting ready for Pro 12 final, okay I get it you bought a ticket in hope, but by fûck stop making a spectacle of yerself man
I did think that one was going further than even HWM would and that's saying something
Oxymoron Rooster. There is no limit to the stupidity of HWM. He's fit for anything.
I don't know why Mike puts up with this sort of nonsense from his 2BC underlings ............. and that Grumpy chap is most disrespectful too, poor Mike. A bakepainted leader may not command respect, fair enough, but the way you guys disparage the fella is just too too rude. Image
And I still don't think Mike would go that far
:scratch:
bakebokers in Ulster onesies with a sheep wig and Munster fleg
Shirley that IS HWM?

Except it's not a sheep wig ...... that's his own hair! Ye just don't normally see it hidden under his Santy cap. :roll:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

Tighter End wrote:I can not longer drink or hold a dozen Guinness, so I limit my pre match intake and always evacuate just before we feck up yet another Kick-off.
Out on the terrace I have experienced all the things I mentioned and was asked DURING A FECKIN GAME "Did you hear the Arsenal score?"
I'm sure you'll all agree I'm as far removed from any form of snobbery as is humanly possible, but I'm now certain my decision to quit the terracing for the speedypish, rock up at 7.25pm comfort of the Mem stand will seriously enhance my Friday nights and prevent me being up before the beak on assault/GBH charges.
Can't speak for all, but I'll agree with you.... :thumleft:
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Tighter End wrote:I can not longer drink or hold a dozen Guinness, so I limit my pre match intake and always evacuate just before we feck up yet another Kick-off.
Aye, I very much doubt you'll regret it, though be prepared for a lack of atmosphere or maybe you're the man to get the stand bouncing. >EW

I still arrive at the same time, but instead of standing on the terrace I have a few swallies with mates in different groups who congregate in the Grandstand Bar and have a few Genius. The "entertainment" was grand most of the season but it grew intrusively loud for the last 2 games, I will be dispatching a missive to Spanners unless they wind in the feckin' racket.

My brother who sits with a crowd of boys some in my row some the row in front isn't greatly enamoured of the Memorial, I seeing only the advantages just sit in a wee cocoon taking in the game, whereas my mate Dave gets irritated by the selection of utter clampits who appear in the row immediately behind us, corpo invitees we reckon & Dave still thinks the best have been the weemin who discussed knitting for most of the game.

Our friend Solids is up behind me a clatter of rows and god knows who else is about.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

We went as far as getting a Sparky for Ivy, our British Shorthair silver tabby, but it's fair to say she didn't take to him.

The East Terrace is my spiritual home.

The smell of grass intermingled with Rodney's sweat is a heady brew indeed.

I accept that Ravenhill may not be what it used to be.

But very little is.
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Twas ever so. Let us not lament the passing of time, but celebrate it and look to the future. We're are here for a good time, not a long time.
Existence precedes essence.
Deny yourself nothing, dry cured bacon on lightly toasted sourdough with proper butter (Brown Sauce) has set me up for a great weekend.
FIRFU
FOLK.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

no season ticket next year so I mustn't be a proper supporter...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
scrum5
Lord Chancellor

Post by scrum5 »

Even with an AB in the backrow, you're difficult to please.....
In memory of Nevin Spence 1990- 15th Sept. 2012
Axel..... 30 October 1973 - 16 October 2016
Pedrie Wannenburg. 2 January 1981 - 22 April 2022.
SparkyClarky
Warrior

Post by SparkyClarky »

As the wife said, for all the moaning you'll keep going back!
#SheKnowsMeToWellSucker lol
noun "Fan"
an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport,

I'm Not an expert, not always right, I'm just enthusiastic....well most of the time!
theodddropgoal
Novice

Post by theodddropgoal »

Gave mine up last season. Went to 1 home and 3 away games. Don't miss Kingspan one bit, but how I miss Ravenhill. (Yes I know it's rose tinted spectecles)
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

Renewed.

Not the same, too many gobshites now, those who go to be seen. But sure, love my rugby so I'll be there.
Mary had a little lamb . . .
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Renewed but the missus didn't. Win win situation.
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Deraless wrote:Renewed but the missus didn't. Win win situation.
Teach me your powers oh wise one.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
promenader 2
Initiate

Post by promenader 2 »

I moved into the Memorial stand from the west terrace two seasons ago and I haven't regretted it for a second. I've discovered that I prefer the view of the game you get from behind the posts, as opposed to side on from the terrace. In part that's to do with the fact that I'm not the tallest, therefore I always lost sight of the action when the game drifted into the near corners, but I also think that you get a better sense of the moves developing when you're behind the posts. Other advantages include protection from the elements, being able to turn up to your guaranteed spot two minutes before kick off, and having a seat under which you can park the spare pint while you deal with the first one. :stout: You've made a sound decision. :thumleft: