Lions Tour of NZ 2017

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

bazzaj

Re: Lions Tour of NZ 2017

Post by bazzaj »

againstthehead wrote:Sorry I don't buy into all this mid-week, keep the team moral up ballix. Ye need to be in the test team or at least squad to make an impact and unfortunately none of the Ulster lads made it that far. Henderson started to ask a few questions and knock on the door but too little too late for him this season. Jihad was just happy to get a free flight home. Rory I reckon would have been worth having on the bench at least but then again you know he's going to guff a lineout throw... It's harsh but little mistakes can have a big impact at the level so reliability is a big feature.
Well ath, if you don't think morale or momentum are major factors in sport, I'm afraid I can't help you.
Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Post by Bart S »

And the award for the most pointless article on the Lions goes to....

http://www.independent.ie/sport/rugby/l ... 18985.html
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Fill in a survey to read this content. How about go feck yourself

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

Bart S wrote:And the award for the most pointless article on the Lions goes to....

Ive seen a few predicting the next side but the next squad!?
Pretty audacious stuff predicting 4 years in advance..
I however am going to make a similar prediction that by that time small parcel and Clive Ross will still be in our squad.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

For me the tour needs only three comments.

Maybe this tour has been the making of Hendo. He seems to have got some aggression back.
A real pity that Rory didn't get a test run, especially after George (I think) made a couple of lineout howlers at important times in the last test.
Any more word on Jared's migraines?

By the way, Bart, you're right, as daft an article as I've seen in a while.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bazzaj wrote:
Bart S wrote:And the award for the most pointless article on the Lions goes to....

I however am going to make a similar prediction that by that time small parcel and Clive Ross will still be in our squad.
Wouldn't consider it remotely audacious, after all in 4 years time the bullshite will have been long forgotten, try 4 months or 4 weeks and see who remembers it. All just what Bart called it, utterly pointless.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
againstthehead
Lord Chancellor

Post by againstthehead »

Seems to have worked - you guys are talking about the article and I've seen it elsewhere. Total ballix but ballix gets hits.
Climb up onto the top of your house and start screaming: 'stand up for the Ulstermen, stand.......'
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Watson and no Gilroy???
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
bazzaj

Post by bazzaj »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
bazzaj wrote:

Wouldn't consider it remotely audacious, after all in 4 years time the bullshite will have been long forgotten, try 4 months or 4 weeks and see who remembers it. All just what Bart called it, utterly pointless.
Absolute cack statement Baggy when you consider we still remember 1690 and some of us weren't even born then.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Warburton captain again :D
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

bazzaj wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
bazzaj wrote:

Absolute cack statement Baggy when you consider we still remember 1690 and some of us weren't even born then.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Very true Jizzer and given your ludicrous love of the Lions, it might mean it is a matter of import for you and doubtless your memory is elephantine. Trust me I can't remember who they named already barring one - James Ryan, stood out as a punt in the dark.

:scratch: What were we talking about again????????????????
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

againstthehead wrote:Seems to have worked - you guys are talking about the article and I've seen it elsewhere. Total ballix but ballix gets hits.

Quality post Agen, I'm wondering is being away from the wee pravince agreeing with you? You have begun to make sense on a more regular basis - especially when agreeing with me of course. >EW

Keep it up and I may be constrained to treat you as a normal human being. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D There now, that's nice, eh? >EW
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

What a load of old sh1te. Newspapers are getting as bad as Sky. 3 years out they'll probably be talking about clash of the titans. F-ck off.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

solidarity wrote:
Maybe this tour has been the making of Hendo. He seems to have got some aggression back.

Once he gets back home and is played out of position again that will disappear.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Shan wrote:
solidarity wrote:

Once he gets back home and is played out of position again that will disappear.
Playing with a different number on his back is no excuse for carrying like a ballerina. That said, he is likely to feature much more in the second row for us this year. After his rest of course.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?