TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

What do you know?? Talk to us here!

Moderator: Moderators

ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Re: TRANSFER RUMOURS!!

Post by ColinM »

Are the two lads playing/training anywhere? how quick could they realistically return after proceedings? I see the third accused is still togging out, but are 1&2 likely to be anywhere near fitness.
UlsterAreBrill
Initiate

Post by UlsterAreBrill »

ColinM wrote:Are the two lads playing/training anywhere? how quick could they realistically return after proceedings? I see the third accused is still togging out, but are 1&2 likely to be anywhere near fitness.
If found innocent there's no reason they can't go back to training immediately. Getting back to match fitness is another thing no doubt, realistically they're going to be out for the season
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

UlsterAreBrill wrote:
ColinM wrote:Are the two lads playing/training anywhere? how quick could they realistically return after proceedings? I see the third accused is still togging out, but are 1&2 likely to be anywhere near fitness.
If found innocent there's no reason they can't go back to training immediately. Getting back to match fitness is another thing no doubt, realistically they're going to be out for the season
Hence my question, are they playing or training anywhere? going from a 10 month rest to playing is likely to take 6-8 weeks?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

ColinM wrote:
UlsterAreBrill wrote:
Hence my question, are they playing or training anywhere? going from a 10 month rest to playing is likely to take 6-8 weeks?
I'm sure they are keeping fit but would be very rusty
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Pretty sure Olding is injured

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:Pretty sure Olding is injured

Knee
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

It makes sense to move Carbery but let's be real, Nucifora wouldnt give us the steam of his pish. I wouldn't put it past him to deliberately not benefit Carbery if it means not doing Ulster a turn.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

shamalicious wrote:It makes sense to move Carbery but let's be real, Nucifora wouldnt give us the steam of his pish. I wouldn't put it past him to deliberately not benefit Carbery if it means not doing Ulster a turn.

We've agreed
D4 has agreed
Wee joeys agent is playing silly buggers. Wants paid a guaranteed euro amount and is unhappy with our car sponsors

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:
jean valjean wrote:
Dave wrote:Would we take him on loan for the rest of the season if the other lads don't return? On the basis that we can't replace Lele.
We'll be offered Byrne or marsh after the 6 nations end.

Snap your hand off for Byrne
Far far too late, need to sign a NIQ 10 who will not be fecking off for the 6Ns or we might as well end the season when Leafyfanny leaves - not of course that he's worth the steam aff yer pish at 10 but better than Herron.

I look forward to seeing Leafy on Friday at 12, presumably inside Cave, not literally ya dirty buggers.

Shame is we don't appear to have any TH unless Kane is fit.

Off doon ra bookies to get a pony on Treviso. >EW
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Gerald the Mole
Warrior

Post by Gerald the Mole »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Dave wrote:
jean valjean wrote:
Dave wrote:Would we take him on loan for the rest of the season if the other lads don't return? On the basis that we can't replace Lele.
We'll be offered Byrne or marsh after the 6 nations end.

Snap your hand off for Byrne
Far far too late, need to sign a NIQ 10 who will not be fecking off for the 6Ns or we might as well end the season when Leafyfanny leaves - not of course that he's worth the steam aff yer pish at 10 but better than Herron.

I look forward to seeing Leafy on Friday at 12, presumably inside Cave, not literally ya dirty buggers.

Shame is we don't appear to have any TH unless Kane is fit.

Off doon ra bookies to get a pony on Treviso. >EW
My Granny is a better 10 and she lost her left leg in the Belfast Blitz in 41.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Russ wrote:
shamalicious wrote:It makes sense to move Carbery but let's be real, Nucifora wouldnt give us the steam of his pish. I wouldn't put it past him to deliberately not benefit Carbery if it means not doing Ulster a turn.

We've agreed
D4 has agreed
Wee joeys agent is playing silly buggers. Wants paid a guaranteed euro amount and is unhappy with our car sponsors

We wouldn't want to see Gilroy getting a Merc and him a one series BM
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Connacht backrow coming...
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

Heenan
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Russ wrote:

We've agreed
D4 has agreed

Could easily be paid in € or € terms. Car sponsor a bigger problem
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Gary wrote:Heenan
53 games in 4 seasons, lots of injuries. Perfect for Ulster.......