Who Really is to Blame

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Who Really is to Blame

Post by Dave »

Les is a fcuking gambler too. Players line up on a Thursday lunchtime and he vomits a number onto their back.

FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

https://www.uafc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f= ... it=harland

Really worth a read again just to get refreshed
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Ah Dave, the thought of warm, lumpy KisSick on yer back...how’s a man gonna get a nights sleep with that in his head?
You paint strange pictures my friend.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Inspector Brown
Novice

Post by Inspector Brown »

Gerald the Mole wrote:The committees with old men ex bankers ex builders ex rugby players, really believe that they know what they are doing, in reality, they are making a fúcking up of it.
>gimmefive
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Inspector Brown wrote:
Gerald the Mole wrote:The committees with old men ex bankers ex builders ex rugby players, really believe that they know what they are doing, in reality, they are making a fúcking up of it.
>gimmefive
Ex-bankers you say, scoundrels, hangings too good for them.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Kofi Annan wrote:https://www.uafc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f= ... it=harland

Really worth a read again just to get refreshed
brings it all home again how not preferred choice of IRFU and not as well qualified as others,..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

It's very interesting to read Cables views of things, maybe some should revisit his posts, a man who could spot a bullshîtter at 200 metre (battle sight setting if your a marine) and take him out with a Hilti gun. Dam it Cables.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Indeed the other thread confirms a few things and refreshes on a few others.

If you get rid of some of the symptoms then you are left with the source of the problems. Getting rid of Doak & Clark left us with the clown still at large. Sacking the clown will leave Logie still at the wheel, the issue is their incompetence when it comes to replacing those that are gone. Similarly if Logan gets sacked, and there is evidence from previous that those in power choose to back their mate over an open and transparent process then when can things ever improve?

As earlier suggested, start at the source of the rot, and let a few brooms sweep clean when it comes to the bluffers currently in charge.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ColinM wrote:Indeed the other thread confirms a few things and refreshes on a few others.

If you get rid of some of the symptoms then you are left with the source of the problems. Getting rid of Doak & Clark left us with the clown still at large. Sacking the clown will leave Logie still at the wheel, the issue is their incompetence when it comes to replacing those that are gone. Similarly if Logan gets sacked, and there is evidence from previous that those in power choose to back their mate over an open and transparent process then when can things ever improve?

As earlier suggested, start at the source of the rot, and let a few brooms sweep clean when it comes to the bluffers currently in charge.
Sort of a vicious circle committee backs their man the CEO, CEO backs his man Kiss, committee also backed Kiss and thus backed up CEO so for anything to happen both committee and CEO need to admit they got it all wrong .

Well I'm sort of confused now.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Rooster wrote:
ColinM wrote:Indeed the other thread confirms a few things and refreshes on a few others.

Sort of a vicious circle committee backs their man the CEO, CEO backs his man Kiss, committee also backed Kiss and thus backed up CEO so for anything to happen both committee and CEO need to admit they got it all wrong .

How is the committee made up? IRFU and club reps? Could the IRFU decide to put Ulster into special measures and up their representation on the committee such that they have the power to appoint and control whats going on until such times as we are fit to look after ourselves a bit better?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:
Rooster wrote:

How is the committee made up? IRFU and club reps? Could the IRFU decide to put Ulster into special measures and up their representation on the committee such that they have the power to appoint and control whats going on until such times as we are fit to look after ourselves a bit better?
What do you think Les Kiss is?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Russ wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Planted here to expose Logan, who publicly stated he searched the planet twice and found Kiss twice
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

ColinM wrote:
Russ wrote:
ColinM wrote:
Rooster wrote:

Planted here to expose Logan, who publicly stated he searched the planet twice and found Kiss twice
But did Logan not appoint him ?
The crux of the question is was Kiss recommended to the PMC by Logan or did PMC look at the candidates and recommend that Logan hire him ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

FOLK
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I don't doubt the veracity of that, but as I have asked another gent or two - HOW? I don't know enough about the structure or workings of the major players involved to understand how one can actually make the changes.

From the outside, just like the D4 cabal, there appear to be people involved who are those that would potentially make the changes, the issue being turkeys & Christmas. They almost certainly have to vote themselves/their mates & longtime colleagues out.

Seems to me a self-perpetuating system, almost like a golf club council, every now and then you might get the odd guy going forward who you think might shake a few rotten apples out of the tree and change what needs to be changed. Then they find themselves in a small minority as others maintain their position with the help of those with an interest in staying within the inner circle.

The old story, if you have rule by committee, it's bloody difficult to get anything done.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.