Stade Ferrero Rocher - Home

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Re: Stade Ferrero Rocher - Home

Post by Tender »

I told you they’ll arrest you if you don’t keep yer aul fella in yer Levi’s, but kudos on the placement of yer FOLK tattoo.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Tender wrote:I told you they’ll arrest you if you don’t keep yer aul fella in yer Levi’s, but kudos on the placement of yer FOLK tattoo.

just need to get Ferris to sign it without realising he will be endorsing FOLK...
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

I expect the Ulster fans to create an atmosphere of dullness. 1pm KO , gates not open till 1130, no booze in them to make them rugby randy,,French fans to create a ruckus , the band will then suck out the life of old rugby fans who shall retreat to the bar, I had expected to win this but I woke up this morning in a state of reality, goodbye Europe .
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

Cockers lanyard display will be a good laugh though?
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Kofi Annan wrote:I expect the Ulster fans to create an atmosphere of dullness. 1pm KO , gates not open till 1130, no booze in them to make them rugby randy,,French fans to create a ruckus , the band will then suck out the life of old rugby fans who shall retreat to the bar, I had expected to win this but I woke up this morning in a state of reality, goodbye Europe .
You don't do motivational speaking for a living Kofi do you?
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

But he’s not wrong Liz.

I’m confident I will go to the bar at half time and stay there.
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
Samstew
Squire

Post by Samstew »

Liz Fraser wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:I expect the Ulster fans to create an atmosphere of dullness. 1pm KO , gates not open till 1130, no booze in them to make them rugby randy,,French fans to create a ruckus , the band will then suck out the life of old rugby fans who shall retreat to the bar, I had expected to win this but I woke up this morning in a state of reality, goodbye Europe .
No, but he volunteers for the Samaritans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Liz Fraser wrote:
I don't do miracles.
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

But you do do hip flasks?
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Am actually thinking against most rational thought that Ulster might do this today. Big French team in town, players hurting, leli's last game, even the weather. Everything except playing personnel is in our favour. I have no doubt rea and timoney will bust a gut and that may just be enough against better but less motivated players.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
CIMANFOREVER
Lord Chancellor

Post by CIMANFOREVER »

Jean, La Rochelais will be motivated. Wasps result was the worst possible outcome with both now something to play for agin us'ns
Exterminate all rational thought
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

Well im here already and i can report that with over an hour to go before kick off Les' defencive game has managed to keep the French at bay.... There have been a few scares but as yet they havent crossed our line.

Les is a genius.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

CIMANFOREVER wrote:Jean, La Rochelais will be motivated. Wasps result was the worst possible outcome with both now something to play for agin us'ns
I agree but there is motivation in the head and motivation in the heart. They know they are basically qualified and are playing for top seeds. We are fighting for our lives. I would guarantee not every one of their 23 will give 100% today. If 12-15 do then it will be very close.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
222toHounslow
Warrior Chief

Post by 222toHounslow »

I’m pished
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
ayepod
Initiate

Post by ayepod »

YC for LR. Not for me