Replacement 10

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Replacement 10

Post by Russ »

Cornerfleg wrote:So I take it no one was enlightened by Rum's patented ... play McPhillips at home and Nelson away theory?

I confess I am a little bit shocked ... and think how he feels ... casting his pearls before swine.
Thank feck that was deleted before the press got wind

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Dave wrote:It's like a random carnival ride of some description.
The merry-go-round man Les is gone if there is any more of this player swapping positions then we will have to start a Peel out thread.

Is Lowry fit yet or still injured ?
Injured

What's wrong with him Russ, seems to have been injured quite a lot.
Someone broke him
Leg injury in late October

Not a good start then on being a robust player.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Why Nelson away

He has more experience .
He has a good long boot which may be necessary when the team fails to dominate territory or possession and wants needs to put the ball in deep in oppositions half quickly

McPhilips can gain experience at home where the pressure is less than playing away from
Home .

The fact is at the moment Ulster don’t have a team to compete successfully in the play offs ,thus it is more important to give both available out half options the opportunity to gain experience in the remaining games .

The adoption of this objective indicates the intention of the coaching staff to build towards next season rather than a short term game by game win with out regard to future .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Within this carapace of skepticism there lives an optimist
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

rumncoke wrote:Why Nelson away

He has more experience .
He has a good long boot which may be necessary when the team fails to dominate territory or possession and wants needs to put the ball in deep in oppositions half quickly

McPhilips can gain experience at home where the pressure is less than playing away from
Home .

The fact is at the moment Ulster don’t have a team to compete successfully in the play offs ,thus it is more important to give both available out half options the opportunity to gain experience in the remaining games .

The adoption of this objective indicates the intention of the coaching staff to build towards next season rather than a short term game by game win with out regard to future .

Let's play McCloskey at 6

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

If McPhilips doesn't get this game then he might as well pack it in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cornerfleg
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Cornerfleg »

He has more experience .

Home .

Kids.... This is why we take HIA and RTP very seriously these days. So when you are told no contact for 21 or 24 days.... Just do it.
Always ask yourself, "What would Big Rodney do"... And every time the answer is... "Eat It"
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Russ I would advise you to read the last of the Blue Lions .

Remembering than in approach the Lions were the nearest team to
professional Rugby in the age of amateurs .

Several of the party played in a variety of positions including wing forwards on the wing and Hooker as a second row . A good player can play both in the backs and forwards .

In the days before substitutions it was a frequent occurrence .

You silly petty little moron .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
rumncoke
Lord Chancellor

Post by rumncoke »

Russ I would advise you to read the last of the Blue Lions .

Several of the party played in a variety of positions including wing forwards on the wing and Hooker as a second row . A good player can play both in the backs and forwards .

You silly petty little moron if you can't contribute positively why don't just STFU

Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

He has more experience .

Home .

I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Jackie Brown wrote:If McPhilips doesn't get this game then he might as well pack it in.

He's starting. Think he confirmed it to the press today.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Dave wrote:

He has more experience .

Home .

Stop quoting him, it bypasses the block filter.

Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Jackie Brown wrote:
Dave wrote:

He has more experience .

Home .

Stop quoting him, it bypasses the block filter.

I'm not responsible enough to handle that information very well.
The Fonz
Novice

Post by The Fonz »

Behave >threaten
Keep Cool 8)
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

You ok?
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

rumncoke wrote:Russ I would advise you to read the last of the Blue Lions .

You silly petty little moron if you can't contribute positively why don't just STFU

Wise words, Rum.