Logan must go

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Re: Logan must go

Post by Wee Woman »

big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:I spotted him tonight too skulking out. He's normally all smiles and hellos but tonight he was away like a lilty.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Like the totally tropical, sparkling, fruit-flavoured drink from Coca-Cola?
I loved Lilt when I was a kid, it’s not a thing anymore is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Wee Woman wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:I spotted him tonight too skulking out. He's normally all smiles and hellos but tonight he was away like a lilty.

I think its still sold.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/p ... /254858097
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Deraless wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

Yeah like a big pineapple and grapefruit.

That explains it, it was not walking with his usual "I'm the boss" gait, when I think back on it he was walking as if he's got a pineapple stuffed up his hole and a grapefruit thrown in for the ride. Well either that or he'd had a stroke.

The woman with him, albeit it was dark, had the ghostly look of Teresa May, a tall haunting presence, had she been a horse, she appeared to be two hands taller than the crumpled silent CEO in the anorak. What ever happened to big Terry the marine, striding about in his beige trenchcoat with a phone welded to his ear?

I tell you straight, I am worried that we may be mocking a man who isn't well. I think I'll send a both a "get well soon" & a "sorry you're leaving" card next week. I'm such a hypocrite. :oops:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

big mervyn wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

I think its still sold.

I have never tasted Lilt. Just thought you should know. Dr Pepper has never passed my lips either .........thanks for asking.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

BaggyTrousers wrote:What ever happened to big Terry the marine, striding about in his beige trenchcoat with a phone welded to his ear?
I reckon that phone didn't even have a battery. How to look important and avoid having to converse with the great unwashed at the same time.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Deraless wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:What ever happened to big Terry the marine, striding about in his beige trenchcoat with a phone welded to his ear?
I reckon that phone didn't even have a battery. How to look important and avoid having to converse with the great unwashed at the same time.

I reckon he was on one of those naughty chat lines, wonder how much his phone bill is
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Rooster wrote:
Deraless wrote:

I reckon he was on one of those naughty chat lines, wonder how much his phone bill is
No idea what you're talking about!

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Deraless wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Deraless wrote:

No idea what you're talking about!

Neither have I but have heard of them and they seem to be a bit of a rip off scam
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

We could be a bit more diplomatic and send him a 'Enjoy your Retirement' card. We could even include one of Cocker's FOLK Tshirts as a keepsake.
If he's still here come Easter, we'll burn him in effigy which we'll hang from the Memorial Arch. I've a big bag of extra large mallows for toasting.
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Tender wrote:We could be a bit more diplomatic and send him a 'Enjoy your Retirement' card. We could even include one of Cocker's FOLK Tshirts as a keepsake.
If he's still here come Easter, we'll burn him in effigy which we'll hang from the Memorial Arch. I've a big bag of extra large mallows for toasting.
He'll use his sas training to dust for prints

GUBU
Novice

Post by GUBU »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Wee Woman wrote:
big mervyn wrote:

I think its still sold.

I have never tasted Lilt. Just thought you should know. Dr Pepper has never passed my lips either .........thanks for asking.
Why would anyone choose Lilt, when they could enjoy the delights of Cloudy Lime instead, delivered to their own doorstep by the Maine Man? Just as tasty - and phosphorescent too!
“It was a bizarre happening, an unprecedented situation, a grotesque situation, an almost unbelievable mischance.”
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

GUBU wrote:Why would anyone choose Lilt, when they could enjoy the delights of Cloudy Lime instead, delivered to their own doorstep by the Maine Man? Just as tasty - and phosphorescent too!
Indeed.

Marc Bolan no less used to get his pop delivered by the Maine Man - he used to telegram big Sammy whenever he ran out of Cream Soda.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Back in the days when you could gather up 10 or so glass bottles from other folk's gardens; take them to the shap & cash them in for 10p each and walk out with a full bottle of fitba special. You couldn't beat it.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Logan wont go before he gets a chance to rip up Paddy and Oldings contracts

Good christian man

ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Russ wrote:Logan wont go before he gets a chance to rip up Paddy and Oldings contracts

Good christian man

Contradictory post?