Ulster v Edinburgh Friday 16th Feb 7:35pm BBC2NI

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Bart S
Lord Chancellor

Re: Ulster v Edinburgh Friday 16th Feb 7:35pm BBC2NI

Post by Bart S »

Surprised not to see the usual anger on here about the non selection of Cave to start at 13.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Bart S wrote:Surprised not to see the usual anger on here about the non selection of Cave to start at 13.
Anger currently directed at Logan

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dharper
Steward

Post by Dharper »

Well at least Marshall can play 13. Interestingly is there any word of a further contract for Cave or is he gone at the end of the season?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Bart S wrote:Surprised not to see the usual anger on here about the non selection of Cave to start at 13.
You are right to point out the calumny of his situation. Doubtless, as always, he will work away and when he comes on, show his usual class.

We can only hope the error of selecting NHL in his place does not backfire too badly.

I like NHL. There is a genuine call to make between Darren and Luke, there is or should be no such call between Darren and Louis or Tommy at 13.

I trust this explains the lack of outrage.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
jackthelad
Warrior Chief

Post by jackthelad »

Gary wrote:Can anyone remember the last time we played a full-back at er... full-back?
Was it Brian Marshall????????????????? :stir: :stir: :stir: ...or Simon Mason :cheers:
Smear me in chocolate and throw me to the Lesbians.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
You are right to point out the calumny of his situation. Doubtless, as always, he will work away and when he comes on, show his usual class.

We can only hope the error of selecting NHL in his place does not backfire too badly.

I like NHL. There is a genuine call to make between Darren and Luke, there is or should be no such call between Darren and Louis or Tommy at 13.

How many games/minutes has DC played since he came out of the wilderness?
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

Lots

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

The 'Cave is shyte' brigade have been very quiet. Although I'm not surprised.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:The 'Cave is shyte' brigade have been very quiet. Although I'm not surprised.
Doubtless Bart will not confess to be a "Cave is shyte"er however I have one thing he & his likes might like to consider.

Cave in 12 appearances (7/8 starts) has scored as many tries this season as Piutau, NHL, Louis Ludik combined. He continues to have a better try per game ratio than any player in Ulster history who is not a winger. The simple truth is he is underappreciated & I suspect Jono is holding on to at least some of the poison that little twatt Kiss talked about Cave.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

Cave for Ireland, then
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

big mervyn wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:

In the league, played the full game v Westies, >TT and :blueafro: over Christmas/New Year and 24 minutes last week. Got 53 minutes v La Rochelle and played full game v Coventry.
Last edited by Neill_M on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shamalicious
Lord Chancellor

Post by shamalicious »

Or is Luke being given a run of games after coming back from injury?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nevin Spence 26 April 1990 – 15 September 2012 gone but never forgotten
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

Given the issues Ireland have at 13, Joe wants game time for Luke. His face fits.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
fuzzylogic
Lord Chancellor

Post by fuzzylogic »

Unread postby BaggyTrousers » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:56 am
I suspect Jono is holding on to at least some of the poison that little twatt Kiss talked about Cave.
What did LK say about DC?
Mary had a little lamb . . .
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

breakdown wrote:Cave for Ireland, then
I couldn't give a rat's fart about fuc'king Ireland, you can stick that one up yer hole ya gabshite. :lol: :lol: :lol: