Schools Cup 2018

ny and all to do with skules

Moderator: Moderators

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Schools Cup 2018

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Were it not for many thousands of rowdy childer I might even be tempted to take in a last SCF, but as I hate children, I'm going to contact Tommy and see if he's watching or have BBC lost the broadcast rights?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
HwoodMike2umate
Lord Chancellor

Post by HwoodMike2umate »

Must try and find my black & white Union Jack which has been gathering dust somewhere in the attic since I last saw Campbell in a final a few years back.
http://www.cryptome.org/

Klaatu barada nikto

Nollaig Shona Daoibh
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

HwoodMike2umate wrote:Must try and find my black & white Union Jack which has been gathering dust somewhere in the attic since I last saw Campbell in a final a few years back.
That'll show those catholic grammars

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Blow in
Novice

Post by Blow in »

It was good to see an even schools cup this year with plenty of teams capable of winning it. The final should be a good match if RSA get off to a good start I think they could edge it.

Next year I think will not be as open as both MCB and RBAI will have teams comprised of nearly all Upper 6th players.
RBAI played a good part of the game against TEA with only 3 or 4 upper 6th players
Blow in
Novice

Post by Blow in »

Bloody spell check RSA not TEA
lw7
Novice

Post by lw7 »

Congratulations to Glenstal beating the Cork Christians to win the Munster Schools Cup for the first time ever. 18 v 17. Great to see this smaller school break through and avenge last years defeat to PBC.
The Glenstal stand off and Captain Ben Healy is a very composed operator and their No8 Mark Fleming did a serious pile of carrying.
Glenstal were the better footballing side partularly in the second half and playing into the wind suited them.
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Schools Cup 2018

Post by kingofthehill »

lw7 wrote:Congratulations to Glenstal beating the Cork Christians to win the Munster Schools Cup for the first time ever. 18 v 17. Great to see this smaller school break through and avenge last years defeat to PBC.
The Glenstal stand off and Captain Ben Healy is a very composed operator and their No8 Mark Fleming did a serious pile of carrying.
Glenstal were the better footballing side partularly in the second half and playing into the wind suited them.
Yep the 10 and 8 were excellent. Some of the rugby they played was a joy to watch considering the conditions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
lw7
Novice

Post by lw7 »

Armagh by 7, 8 or 9 points.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Campbell 13 looks to have a bit about him

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

And the Armagh 12

NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

G'wan the Armachians, intil Hogwarts.

For 0-0 it's moderately entertaining.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Black is slimming, white gives the illusion of size yet the Hogwartians look substantially bigger than the poor wee yokels. Beginning to look like might might win the day eventually.

G'wan Armagh.
thecrouch
Chancellor to the King

Post by thecrouch »

Armagh no composure when they get near the try line

NUCIFORA IS A BELLEND
breakdown
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by breakdown »

thecrouch wrote:Campbell 13 looks to have a bit about him

That's Jamie McCartney, was playing in the back row for Ulster age grade but moved to centre, not exactly what Ulster need given he's highly likely to go in to the academy, or the sub academy at least
Chris Henry is superhuman... I think he's half cyborg
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Gusher's twin in a blazer there.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall