Who will decide

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Re: Who will decide

Post by Deraless »

big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Deraless wrote:Paddy was asked if CG was a team member and he said yes. Are there any other CG's we could throw under the bus instead? Codney Gah-you?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
GC = Captain Greedy
Some names may be nicknames
BREAKING NEWS... it was Captain Grumpy!!!!!

He's been very quiet of late and surely that's all the evidence anyone needs.
Well certainly, even if he's found not guilty, he's still guilty.

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Deraless wrote:
big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Deraless wrote:Paddy was asked if CG was a team member and he said yes. Are there any other CG's we could throw under the bus instead? Codney Gah-you?

GC = Captain Greedy
Some names may be nicknames
BREAKING NEWS... it was Captain Grumpy!!!!!

He's been very quiet of late and surely that's all the evidence anyone needs.
Well certainly, even if he's found not guilty, he's still guilty.

Hahahaha

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

BR wrote:
Tender wrote:Solids, you make the mistake of perceiving some offence for others. This Laddish female generation aren’t the chaste young ladies of virtue which many people wrongly perceive them to be.
They aren’t offended by the term slut, because they don’t respect the people who are using the term and therefore attach no importance to it.
Older generations being offended for them, equates to coach loads of plebs being bused to Ardoyne on 12th July to be offended as the Hand Wavers dander down the Crumlin Road.
This entitled generation have little respect for others and themselves. They want it all and they want it now (Thanks Freddie), that includes Sex,Drugs, designer gear, German Cars, Houses, Kids, handbag dogs and everything else the Kardashian’s have. Surveys of the entitled generation are carried out by people who want to be offended for them.
They entitled ones are all about the Show. Being seen stepping out of the right car, wearing all the right gear, into a club with all the right people, drinking the right drink, sniffing the right coke and shagging anything you can.
Even marriage and children doesn’t slow them down. Kids are just another Kardashian accessory which they collect along the way and easily offloaded onto Granny and Granda when a night out is desired. They’ll dress their kids in all the gear, give them the wrong type of Apples, a friend called Alexa and leave them glued to their 96inch TV, while they themselves twatter, wasapp, bakebook and instagram their way through their lives, stopping only when the Ting Ting machine informs them the M&S ready meal is hot enough to feed to their children.
Stop being offended for others.
Life is way to short.
I couldn’t begin to tell you how many fecks I don’t give about what Paddy and Stu wrote or didn’t. Any Ashton who is offended by it is clearly wasting their lives. None of this matters. Life doesn’t matter. Enjoy it while you can. Enjoy your children. Enjoy your Family. Enjoy sex, drink, drugs, grub, literature, movies, even good TV for a short while, but please don’t waste it being offended for others and worrying what the World thinks of you. The World doesn’t give a flyingfeck about you.
*other generational stereotypes are available.
I get what you're saying, Tender, and you're right, about a lot. My only beef is that young women don't see any justice. The same actions are treated differently when men do them. The women are sluts and the men are studs and I'm certain that slut is not seen by many at all as a compliment. Just like bitch. Women put up with it because they have no choice, they play along... they don't have much option. Your 'enjoy life while you can' philosophy is fine unless you're the one others are using for their enjoyment... whether you like it or not.

There's nothing like a good rant. Rant on brother!
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Fanning and Francis both jumping on the can them bandwagon. Seriously this is the turning into the perfect storm for UR. I feel a real split between the nordy view on this and the other 3 proud provinces. I hope someone from UR is taking a note of the general fan views on this. Season tickets will walk away over this.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Bigots

Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

jean valjean wrote:Fanning and Francis both jumping on the can them bandwagon. Seriously this is the turning into the perfect storm for UR. I feel a real split between the nordy view on this and the other 3 proud provinces. I hope someone from UR is taking a note of the general fan views on this. Season tickets will walk away over this.

I hope they've got someone to proof read it before it's published and they've got good lawyers.

jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Jackie Brown wrote:
jean valjean wrote:Fanning and Francis both jumping on the can them bandwagon. Seriously this is the turning into the perfect storm for UR. I feel a real split between the nordy view on this and the other 3 proud provinces. I hope someone from UR is taking a note of the general fan views on this. Season tickets will walk away over this.

I hope they've got someone to proof read it before it's published and they've got good lawyers.

Doesn't look like frano did as he thinks methody is a private school.

Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

Private school! That's another cracker that I keep reading. The old boy network, money bought them a not guilty verdict, smug posh boys etc.

People keep unveiling their own prejudice in the name of trying to be "right on". People with a chip on their shoulder using diversionary tactics completely irrelevant to the case.

Little do they know that a certain other is of a similar school, poshness, entitlement etc and that certainly within the confines of this trial much more highly connected.

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

A pair of tossers, Francis is a clown who once a year writes something acceptable, otherwise, he is the poor man's, George Hook.

Fanning is simply a fannyfart, I always laugh when people consider him a worthwhile journalist. As I discovered at the weekend, there is a moral campaign going on down south based on a lot of noise, a wish not to offend female readers and a scant acknowledgement of the facts and verdict. I have no time for "I respect the verdict but......." there is no "BUT" in not guilty fu'ckers, they walk in innocent, they walk out innocent.

I'm pretty much at the end of my tolerance for these whining southernfucks. #notmycountry #pissoffyou priestriddenarsewipes. #hypoctritesIrespecttheverdict #noyoureallydon'tfuckers
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Having despaired at all the hashtags trying to destroy the careers of these lads I had a good laugh at Baggy's hashtags this morning. Sometimes I wonder if anyone out there is as angry as I am - then I realise Baggy is way ahead.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

If the worst comes to pass and they are turfed I assume we'll be given an extra NIQ spot to assist us in this dark hour? #WillWeFeck

Looking forward to spending more time at Carrick Rugby Club in all honesty. I won't be darkening the hypocritical doors of the IRFU. Ulster being destroyed by itself but not helped by a Southern witch hunt.

Loki
Warrior Assassin

Post by Loki »

the wisest thing for the IRFU to do would be to hold fire for the moment then, when the dust has settled, conduct whatever review they intend with dispassionate clarity. whilst the rage felt against suggested failings in the justice system is understandable, the right to a fair trial (and to return to society after that trial) also requires protection in the current climate.

much like the trial I'll be trying to avoid a good deal of the noise. it's simply too emotive an issue to get into meaningful discussion about. I would, however, be disappointed if the IRFU tries (mistakenly in my opinion) to 'get out in front of this' by quickly removing the two. Trial by media and, worse, by mob rule is no way to run a society. Worse still, as someone who is close to very left-leaning, the denial of rights in this manner reflect some of the worst tyrannies of the modern, liberal left. I think this point requires more thought by a great many supposedly liberal people today.

I felt a short time ago that in the instance of a Not Guilty verdict it would be better for all parties to get out of NI - it's too much of a fish bowl. However, the decision behind that has to be right; I don't believe, in this instance, that there is enough to warrant running them out in this fashion. I see the Newsletter lad has made something of the same argument - fair play to him for saying so.

The most positive factor that might result from this is in changes to how we as a society handle accusations of sexual assault, abuse, and rape, how they're tried, and, in that eventuality, prosecuted. I agree with many of the protesters / commentary who make this the centre of their protest with this case.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

The longer the IRFU 'review' takes the higher the likelihood of them staying. If they want to engage in damage limitation and pander to the Twatters then we should expect a statement ditching them within the next 2 weeks I reckon.

TopPoster
Initiate

Post by TopPoster »

If the IRFU bow to social media pressure then best form of defence maybe attack whereby they’ll have to look at ALL indiscretions and realise they can’t isolate PJ and SO and they may have more to lose:

#MurrayandZeboToo. - get the feminists on this one.
#DrugCheatGroblertoo
#DrinkDrivingcankillHerronToo

Wish Nucifora had a skeleton in his closet.
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Jackie Brown wrote:The longer the IRFU 'review' takes the higher the likelihood of them staying. If they want to engage in damage limitation and pander to the Twatters then we should expect a statement ditching them within the next 2 weeks I reckon.

In theory there is no reason why the review itself should take any more than a day. After all, the investigating has been done for them.

The big question will be when they choose to release the outcome. I would guess that UR may want to wait til after the season ticket deadline, for they will be losing some STs with either outcome