Who will decide

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

namron
Warrior Chief

Re: Who will decide

Post by namron »

I havent been to a game since Ruan was shafted after a nearly 20 year on year attendance. I will return next year but only if the three guys have contracts and Logan ejaculates somewhere else. I hold little hope of either. What a shower of sheite is the IRFU
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

namron wrote:I havent been to a game since Ruan was shafted after a nearly 20 year on year attendance. I will return next year but only if the three guys have contracts and Logan ejaculates somewhere else. I hold little hope of either. What a shower of sheite is the IRFU
I've been to one (LR game) after not renewing my ST last season due to the Ruan farce. Wish I had a ST now to not renew again.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

big mervyn wrote:
Deraless wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Cracker wrote:A superb statement of the law at last. Thank you Anne O'Connell.
IRFU and Ulster Branch will have to take all of the opinion above into consideration and if they don't no doubt writs and demands for compensation will be flying around for some time.
I've been say that since the verdicts and you didn't that me, ye gowl ye..... :shock: >EW
Can I just publicly acknowledge Snipe who might not be a solicitor but he should be Image

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Snipe is just one of the estimated 10,000 Norn Irn contributors who have been called to the bar because of their sterling work throughout this trial. >EW
You buying Merv? :shock: :stout:
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Has anyone any idea who will be part of this committee that will be fighting for the Ulster lads. Logan is on holiday until Thursday, Bryn is not a member of the committee - who is? Who prevented Gilroy from playing on Friday?

Do we have ANY sway in D4 or can they just sh1t all over us?
Thelaw
Steward

Post by Thelaw »

I wish it was as simple as not renewing my season ticket. But that still wont do any good. Logan still wont grow a set. We will still be shafted with yet another D grade coach. Our players will always be chosen by big brother in D4. And D4 do not care if we turn into the fourth province. In fact they will welcome it. So what will my non renewal do? F@@k all. Apart from saving me some beer money
Dura lex sed lex
namron
Warrior Chief

Post by namron »

what will your renewal do ? lol wont matter either. 7000 people not renewing would help change things
We dont need the English to win the European Cup
Gary
Chancellor to the King
Location: Carrickfergus and Odessa. (Not at the same time. That would be silly.)

Post by Gary »

My decision not to renew my season ticket will not worry Logan or his IRFU masters. To be honest, I'm doing it because I don't give a single feck any more about Ulster Rugby. I don't care whether they never win another match again. I don't care about who we're going to sign for next season. I don't care if I'm bored to tears on Friday nights. I just don't care. I remember going to Ravenhill when there was an atmosphere and excitement. But then the IRFU decided that my enjoyment must be ruined when they started buggering up the Ulster team. They seem to have landed Kiss on us and then shamefully threw Pienaar out while treating Nacewa rather differently. Of course he was with Leinster so the rules were different. Now they suspend 3 of our players and for what? Being 3 fairly normal blokes and doing what many blokes do and say. I wonder will the members of the firing squad be able to say, with hand on heart, that they have never behaved in a similar way.

I'll be at the Ospreys game, even if only to shout down anyone who dares to turn up to protest. And I'll say farewell to my rugby chums and thank them for a sometimes crazy 20 years or so.

Maybe UR will grow a set of balls and maybe all 3 players will be back next season and I will have a change of heart. But probably not.
Soldiers who wanna be heroes number practically zero, but there are millions who wanna be civilians
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:
Jackie Brown wrote:
Rooster wrote:OoooopsImage
FFS, are we going to ditch him as well? Do they not get these were private messages? Could Gilroy have a case against the PPS for not protecting his anonymity?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yes. A breach of his human rights under article 8.
Baleex.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

therealspratt wrote: God if they all knew about the Ethiopian incident. :shock:
Was that the time they met Starvin' Marvin ...............wait, maybe I'm confusing that with South Park.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

I wonder has Gilroy been ill-advised in this.

I am assuming he has agreed that he is CG. He probably shouldn't have done that.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Wee Woman
Lord Chancellor

Post by Wee Woman »

Could we make some kind of stand ourselves, like walking at half time at the Ospreys match?

A few posts here and on Bakebook might get a few feet moving?? Just a thought.

Voting with our feet seems to be the only alternative left to us, would there be any appetite for it??
muscles
Novice

Post by muscles »

I was about to suggest some sort of protest but it would have to be one that was not a damp squib. Always hard to get sufficient people to make a stand.
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

Wee Woman wrote:Could we make some kind of stand ourselves, like walking at half time at the Ospreys match?

A few posts here and on Bakebook might get a few feet moving?? Just a thought.

Voting with our feet seems to be the only alternative left to us, would there be any appetite for it??
I'd be surprised if there is anything announced before the spreys match. Certainly if the 3 were canned before then I'd be up for a statement from the crowd.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Last edited by jean valjean on Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

The Irish News has never devoted so much time to rugby coverage. Maybe the Good Friday Agreement is working after all lol.

Gallagher is an advocate for open reporting of rape trials I see. Well he better not vote for a United Ireland in a referendum then.

And all the people going Oh but we wouldn't have known anything about it if you weren't allowed. That's the point assholes.

It's not easy to work out his agenda from reading 2 lines of his prose: Saint Herself trembled like a shamrock in the breeze whilst the 4 wee snobs guzzled like pigs on her chastity etc.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
davejohnston
Initiate

Post by davejohnston »

I assume after the initial review, the IRFU will proceed to check the private messages of every player to ensure they haven’t made any sexist, racist or other ill advised comments in private. Possibly they will strip a few caps from BOD if it turns out he once sent a text about PoC ma. Either way I expect to see only a 100% Christian, non drinking and prefably eunuchs turning out.
If there was some way to read minds we could use that to round up anyone who dares think something that goes against the IRFU pure values, and have then publicly hung at half time.