SUPPORT OUR BOYS WITH A FIVER

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: SUPPORT OUR BOYS WITH A FIVER

Post by Russ »

Kofi Annan wrote:£235 needed ..............
What for?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Maybe pointless but stuck in £5.
parsley
Novice

Post by parsley »

Same - also paid a fiver. What have I got to lose ?

Please don't answer that.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

It may will be Damian but at the end of the day if the outcome goes against the boys, you can say you at least did something.
I can assure you that in situations like this every little helps and certainly no bad will come of it.

We aren't just battling for these boys but our sport in general.
Its a sport we love that has done more for people than any sport I can think of in terms of a belonging, discipline and team ethic.
We are all a part of the broader rugby family that provides support for all , unites nations and accepts all people from all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, colours and creeds.
We aren't about turning our backs on people.
When I see an attack on our family from people who don't understand our culture I defend it with all I have.
I don't.sit and watch on the touchlines.
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Russ wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:£235 needed ..............
What for?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
to hit the target
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

75 now
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Liz Fraser wrote:It's a PR battle that we are fighting cockers in the light of the vile post trial vitriol.
If we win it he may just have a job.
That's the big picture and I'm amazed you can't see that.
Your simply providing those wasters with yet more oxygen... in speaking to several people it was that advertisement that pushed them off the fence and clearly into the camp to let them play again because they now seen this as a witch hunt that needed to end.

The petition is for me the biggest message (answers still needed as to who or why it has been pulled) that can be sent to Ulster Rugby... the real supporters whilst understanding what has happened just want them back on the pitch and that many may consider not returning in protest... only if those numbers are big enough will UR take any note otherwise they will listen more to the corporate sponsors and go for a long game that fans will drift back at the start of next season.
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Target reached. Will it be in Wednesday's paper? News Letter or Tele?
Big-al
Lord Chancellor

Post by Big-al »

Has to be newsletter.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

He had already said Telegraph so can't really change that
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Kofi Annan
Lord Chancellor

Post by Kofi Annan »

Liz Fraser wrote:It may will be Damian but at the end of the day if the outcome goes against the boys, you can say you at least did something.
I can assure you that in situations like this every little helps and certainly no bad will come of it.

Its a sport we love that has done more for people than any sport I can think of in terms of a belonging, discipline and team ethic.
We are all a part of the broader rugby family that provides support for all , unites nations and accepts all people from all shapes, sizes, backgrounds, colours and creeds.
When I see an attack on our family from people who don't understand our culture I defend it with all I have.
Liz Darling, why was the Petition removed ?
“For the liespotter who knows how to listen well, the random words, sounds, and phrases in a person's speech are never as random as they seem. They offer a clear sightline into the liar's psyche.”
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Liz didn't start it so dont think she knows Kofi.
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Rooster wrote:He had already said Telegraph so can't really change that
Should be in the same paper I suppose.

BT circulation is about 35,000.
Newsletter is about half that,

Pretty pathetic really.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Cockatrice wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:It's a PR battle that we are fighting cockers in the light of the vile post trial vitriol.
If we win it he may just have a job.
That's the big picture and I'm amazed you can't see that.
Your simply providing those wasters with yet more oxygen... in speaking to several people it was that advertisement that pushed them off the fence and clearly into the camp to let them play again because they now seen this as a witch hunt that needed to end.

The petition is for me the biggest message (answers still needed as to who or why it has been pulled) that can be sent to Ulster Rugby... the real supporters whilst understanding what has happened just want them back on the pitch and that many may consider not returning in protest... only if those numbers are big enough will UR take any note otherwise they will listen more to the corporate sponsors and go for a long game that fans will drift back at the start of next season.
There is merit to your argument.
I am not for giving these charlatans any time of day as these airwasters don't deserve oxygen.
However this is first and foremost a message of support for our players.
Another seed that can be sown into an argument to keep them.
These Nolan types of people rely on the silent majority staying silent as they fear reprisal.
Then their voice of insanity become the norm.
That was the case last week but the tide is turning as we have given our support and found our voices.
Then the wind changes and they blow away.

Fan power is the best form of power.
People vote with their feet and things can change.
That part I very much agree with.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Kofi Annan wrote:
Liz Fraser wrote:It may will be Damian but at the end of the day if the outcome goes against the boys, you can say you at least did something.

Liz Darling, why was the Petition removed ?
I could speculate Kofi but I don't know