LOGAN OUT PETITION

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: LOGAN OUT PETITION

Post by Rooster »

damianmcr wrote:Harsh on donkeys I thought
There could be donkeys protesting this week.

Sent from my STH100-2 using Tapatalk
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
mid ulster maestro
Warrior Chief

Post by mid ulster maestro »

Eee aww, eee aww, eee awwllways up for a protest.
When the bottom has fallen out of your world.
Take Enos and let the world fall out of your bottom!
horslips
Novice

Post by horslips »

Picked up a murmur a couple of hours ago, from a reasonable source, that Logan may be on his way out. Some potential targets to replace him but no names mentioned. Apparently its been on the cards, there’s a surprise, but held back until the post trial dust settled.
STO SURSUM PRO ULSTERMEN
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Doubt it
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

horslips wrote:Picked up a murmur a couple of hours ago, from a reasonable source, that Logan may be on his way out. Some potential targets to replace him but no names mentioned. Apparently its been on the cards, there’s a surprise, but held back until the post trial dust settled.
Well you see I heard that back when Kiss got bumped off but nothing happened so harder to convince this time unless I see a hit squad roaming round on Saturday evening
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Can’t see it now everything the IRFU want and need they have with him..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

horslips wrote:Picked up a murmur a couple of hours ago, from a reasonable source, that Logan may be on his way out. Some potential targets to replace him but no names mentioned. Apparently its been on the cards, there’s a surprise, but held back until the post trial dust settled.
Heard it during the trial that he would be here to see them out and then be gone. In fact he confirmed in the Bellylaugh that he hadn't even the spine to see them out or indeed speak to them. I wonder if they turned up to church would he be open his arms and welcome them to the family of forgiveness?

Anyway back to the point, are the IRFU clever enough to appease the anti PJ/SO mob by getting rid of them, and then try to appease the rest of us by getting rid of SLogan?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:
Heard it during the trial that he would be here to see them out and then be gone. In fact he confirmed in the Bellylaugh that he hadn't even the spine to see them out or indeed speak to them. I wonder if they turned up to church would he be open his arms and welcome them to the family of forgiveness?

Anyway back to the point, are the IRFU clever enough to appease the anti PJ/SO mob by getting rid of them, and then try to appease the rest of us by getting rid of SLogan?
Theyve sacked enough coaches based on us online rabble

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
ColinM
Lord Chancellor

Post by ColinM »

Russ wrote:
ColinM wrote:

We're just noise. Maybe Logan will hear us, soon.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

ColinM wrote:
Russ wrote:
ColinM wrote:

We're just noise. Maybe Logan will hear us, soon.
Logan must have told Kiss we're noise before he took his combat knife to him

BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

His card has been marked for some time.
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

Yesterday SLogan tightened his hold on the game at Spanners in no uncertain terms... the man is GOD he said as much... if it wasn’t for him we would be nothing.. afterwards he cleaned his medals safe in the knowledge his legacy is in place.. I am not kidding.

As I stated elsewhere less than a week and the storm is over.. ohh he said as much as he smurked..
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Cockatrice wrote:Yesterday SLogan tightened his hold on the game at Spanners in no uncertain terms... the man is GOD he said as much... if it wasn’t for him we would be nothing.. afterwards he cleaned his medals safe in the knowledge his legacy is in place.. I am not kidding.

As I stated elsewhere less than a week and the storm is over.. ohh he said as much as he smurked..
The storm is not over in any way and won't be over till Logan is gone, it's matter of eating away at the roots till he falls.
Rory Best
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

mid ulster maestro wrote:Eee aww, eee aww, eee awwllways up for a protest.
>appl >appl >appl quality work sir. An old'un and a good'un.
twiglet
Initiate

Post by twiglet »

Logan will not go.

He collects a handsome salary. He has his people on committees who won't get rid of him; otherwise they may lose their couple of free trips to away matches each year.

It needs something extra such as a marked drop in season ticket sales or continuous protests (if we could even get one protest it might help).