Enough is enough

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Enough is enough

Post by Russ »

Bring back Paddy

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: Enough is enough

Post by Dave »

He committed the unforgivable sin. Don't mention spit in an encrypted private conversation.

It's ok for premier league football crowds to shout mysoginistic things though.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:He committed the unforgivable sin. Don't mention spit in an encrypted private conversation.

It's ok for premier league football crowds to shout mysoginistic things though.
Yes, Dave but the Bank of Ireland don't sponsor PL fitba..... and you are right, that's exactly how they would spell it. :lol:

I'm still expecting Paddy & Stu to be loving Manchester sluts and sharing with that dickhead McIlroy. I wonder have the Seppos let him back to finish his degree since he was Nat Guilty?
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Deraless
Lord Chancellor

Post by Deraless »

https://youtu.be/QsY066wa08E

Never wrestle with a pig. You end up covered in muck and the pig loves it.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

How do you tell the people in the white coats
Enough is enough is enough is ENOUGH!
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Yeah you’d wonder if there aren’t a few in D4 realising what an absolute balls of a decision they’ve made..
..one more thing
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Columbo wrote:Yeah you’d wonder if there aren’t a few in D4 realising what an absolute balls of a decision they’ve made..
No chance. They are quite content that they outgunned or outplayed the supposedly fearsome Kevin Winters. The problem threatening their bottom line has gone away.
Columbo
Squire

Post by Columbo »

Snipe Watson wrote:
Columbo wrote:Yeah you’d wonder if there aren’t a few in D4 realising what an absolute balls of a decision they’ve made..
No chance. They are quite content that they outgunned or outplayed the supposedly fearsome Kevin Winters. The problem threatening their bottom line has gone away.
Their bottom line is half a mill yo-yos worse off after it all!!! and Ulster are scrabbling for an out-half, and the cat is among the pigeons about Carberry... I think by this stage if anyone in the IRFU think they have outplayed anyone, they are seriously deluded (e.g. Logan probably thinks they've had a blinder... :roll: )
..one more thing
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Columbo wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
Their bottom line is half a mill yo-yos worse off after it all!!! and Ulster are scrabbling for an out-half, and the cat is among the pigeons about Carberry... I think by this stage if anyone in the IRFU think they have outplayed anyone, they are seriously deluded (e.g. Logan probably thinks they've had a blinder... :roll: )
They probably feel 500k was the better side of the hand they were dealt. I don't feel the Carbery situation is causing anyone any unrest outside Leinster.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Columbo wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
It depends who picked up the wages and insurance bill for Lelo, if that is included they could be a million out of pocket
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

Slap it up them the cowards

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
Columbo wrote:
Snipe Watson wrote:
It depends who picked up the wages and insurance bill for Lelo, if that is included they could be a million out of pocket
You know all about chicken feed I assume Rooster. If they ar e a million down, it’s a mere drop in the ocean compared to the rumoured 12 million Bank of Ireland spunk on the 4proud provinces.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Cockatrice
Lord Chancellor

Post by Cockatrice »

I would like to think that a new Ulster Coach could pick his own 10 and move forward into a new season with at least one player that he had identified and signed.. instead we have to sit back and see whether the Irish Coach can persuade either Leinster's 2nd or 3rd choice 10 to come north in order to help their own cause and his...

I wonder what it will cost us to pay off the SRU and get our coach in during the summer?
Currently studying Stage 5 (level3) at IRFU
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

How is this c*** still in a job...Image
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dave wrote:How is this c*** still in a job...Image
Man is entitled to his beliefs AND we're entitled to mock him