UBL Clubs Transfers

Join in the craic, and support yer team here!

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: UBL Clubs Transfers

Post by Rooster »

rocky wrote:Stayed in 2B by the skin of their dentures.
No argument as to which is the premier club in Belfast now - they wear red socks, you know!
Bottom of 2B must be dire then if they stayed
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Rubyredhorse
Novice

Post by Rubyredhorse »

Adam mcburney joining malone from Ballymena, Angus Kernohan to queens as well apparently. Two big losses for the braidmen
kingofthehill
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by kingofthehill »

Callum Reid and Joesph finnegan to Banbridge.

O’Toole to Hinch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The King is dead. Long live the King.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Rubyredhorse wrote:Adam mcburney joining malone from Ballymena, Angus Kernohan to queens as well apparently. Two big losses for the braidmen
Why would any player with ambition want to go to Queens instead of staying at Ballymena ?
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Rooster wrote:
Rubyredhorse wrote:Adam mcburney joining malone from Ballymena, Angus Kernohan to queens as well apparently. Two big losses for the braidmen
Why would any player with ambition want to go to Queens instead of staying at Ballymena ?
Is there not a toxic culture in Ballymena?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Russ wrote:
Rooster wrote:
Is there not a toxic culture in Ballymena?

What like the one in my slurry tank ?
Rory Best
Rubyredhorse
Novice

Post by Rubyredhorse »

Queens giving him a bursary or scholarship type thing is what I’ve heard
UR13IRFU
Novice

Post by UR13IRFU »

Hinch losing a lot of props this season so In need of a few, tho doubt Otoole will play much going by his performance against the Ospreys. Cairns prob going to England to get his teaching qualifications and I’ve heard a few r getting their heads turned by the bursary’s being offered by queens this year and Suff having a word in their ear
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Sound like Armagh will be 1B contenders then if the rest are falling apart
Rory Best
dublane
Novice

Post by dublane »

Every year the chat of Bursaries at Queen's is exaggerated. There is usually one big one which covers fees etc. After that they are small enough, the majority of UBL clubs are throwing money around at players, or jobs or houses etc.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

What kind of jobs?

Bouncer: I seen naffin, mayte.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

dublane wrote:Every year the chat of Bursaries at Queen's is exaggerated. There is usually one big one which covers fees etc. After that they are small enough, the majority of UBL clubs are throwing money around at players, or jobs or houses etc.
Lot of new coffee shops in Banbridge

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Rooster wrote:
The bursary???
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
dublane wrote:Every year the chat of Bursaries at Queen's is exaggerated. There is usually one big one which covers fees etc. After that they are small enough, the majority of UBL clubs are throwing money around at players, or jobs or houses etc.
Lot of new coffee shops in Banbridge

I heard Darren Cave had accepted a part-time coaching job as "skills & telling muthafukkas where to stand" coach at B'Bridge. Coffee shops should flourish, he loves coffee so much he opened his own shap.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Dave wrote:What kind of jobs?

Bouncer: I seen naffin, mayte.
If only the bouncer had bounced her out the fackin' door, eh? Noshing wabs in a public place just isn't nice. I mean I'm as gay as the next man but I've never given a blowjob to anyone in the unisex dunny in the VIP area in Ollie's FFFS