Summer tour 2018

Stuff from around the world.

Moderator: Moderators

Jetstream
Squire

Re: Summer tour 2018

Post by Jetstream »

And Dublin media is shameful. If that had been 2 Ulster players involved in those two incidents it would be all over the media. D4 media is afraid of IRFU in case it stops feeding them titbits re team selection etc.
The last well known sports journalist the Irish Times had was Tom Humphries and we all know how that turned out for them
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

d4surfer wrote:Cronin story is completely untrue, made up nonsense. As already stated, he had his teeth knocked out against Exeter. Photo that went with the rubbish featured McFadden who wasn’t even on tour.
Photo of McFadden added after leak by Leinster PR to deliberately confuse. You've been living in D4 too long surfer, brainwashed. Start thinking for yourself. Question everything.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Surely Gerry Thornley is a much better known jounalist than the child rapist, Tom whatshisname?

Incidentally, beware of gifts from Dublin. Easterby must be, has to be, a Trojan Horse. There is no such thing as a free lunch when you are dealing with the likes of us.
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

Gerry gin and tonic Thornley is an IRFU lackey who spins out the party line as he then gets preferential treatment from IRFU.. He hasn't been seen in the Kingspan in years. Bars mustn't serve his brand of tonic.
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

Easterby should know plenty about Trojan horses. His daddy was a NH trainer!
Dublin4
Warrior Assassin

Post by Dublin4 »

Not true. Gerry attended the Kingspan at least once last season. I distinctly remember being surprised he made it up there. Mine's a Schweppes.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:
d4surfer wrote:Cronin story is completely untrue, made up nonsense. As already stated, he had his teeth knocked out against Exeter. Photo that went with the rubbish featured McFadden who wasn’t even on tour.
Come on - Almost everything posted in this forum is completely untrue made up nonsense. That's what fan forums are largely for. Tis not to be taken seriously. Probably about 5% of the threads contain real discussion items with facts or something close to that. Used to be a lot higher before the likes of Russ and Dave turned up. :D
Partly correct mainly an attempt to justify yer own post. You got 7facrs and a definite maybe from me recently. That is a full years facts for Mumters.

G’ean Ya Bogger.

I saw two sets of Mexicans batin’ lumps out of each other at Twickinghouse in 2012, looked like a set of toffs v a set of gougers from Tallaght, fairly cheered me up after the game. Beaners.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Dublin4 wrote:Not true. Gerry attended the Kingspan at least once last season. I distinctly remember being surprised he made it up there. Mine's a Schweppes.
Gerry runs any press release D4 send him

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

BaggyTrousers wrote: I saw two sets of Mexicans batin’ lumps out of each other at Twickinghouse in 2012, looked like a set of toffs v a set of gougers from Tallaght, fairly cheered me up after the game. Beaners.
Yeah Baggy. Dubland rich boys love their violence(and even when they kill people they can get away very lightly). They are a bit like the English really who have many hooligans amongst the professional classes. We used to joke with our Dub friends that Liverpool and Dublin is actually the same city, just split by the Irish Sea.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Rooster »

Jetstream wrote:Gerry gin and tonic Thornley is an IRFU lackey who spins out the party line as he then gets preferential treatment from IRFU.. He hasn't been seen in the Kingspan in years. Bars mustn't serve his brand of tonic.
The lackey and tonic bits might be right but unless he has a double he has been at quite a few Ulster matches including the last one, bit of a regular in Kingspan.
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

Rooster wrote:The lackey and tonic bits might be right but unless he has a double he has been at quite a few Ulster matches including the last one, bit of a regular in Kingspan.
He loves Ulster but he is not allowed to say so publicly because too many IT readers in the south wouldn't like it.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
Jetstream
Squire

Post by Jetstream »

Roisin Ingle hates us.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Jetstream wrote:Roisin Ingle hates us.

All ROI weemin hate Ulster because we are all rapists, and they all believe a shameless lying bitch who wouldn’t know the truth if it hit her in her lying mouth. BOD hates us too, he’s a hateful wee bitch too. Many down south understand that we’re not guilty. ........but....

I’m almost ready......
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Liz Fraser
Squire

Post by Liz Fraser »

Jetstream wrote:Roisin Ingle hates us.
Like I give a fack
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

We don't need anyones approval.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?