Streaming sports

Use this forum for anything related to the UAFC website or this messageboard.

Moderator: Moderators

damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Re: Streaming sports

Post by damianmcr »

BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cheers Damo, my question now is, when is next season? I'm assuming the writer considers that "this season" has started?

Funny when I asked my Spanish Magicbox man about it he said, "isn't Eir Sport covering it?" Oh no quod I, Premier Sports. I'm assuming Premier Sports have a one year gig only, happy days 9 months of subscription paying it seems.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Next season is this September.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

Both are 3yr deals Baggy.

Premier to cover GB and Eir Ireland
Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

damianmcr wrote:Both are 3yr deals Baggy.

Essentially 2 parts of the same company. Premier is a rebrand etc of Setanta UK with Eir Sport rebrand of Setanta Ireland.
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

Does that mean you need a sky box?
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

Setanta wrote:Does that mean you need a sky box?
HD enabled app

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

No
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Neill_M wrote:

Essentially 2 parts of the same company. Premier is a rebrand etc of Setanta UK with Eir Sport rebrand of Setanta Ireland.

Cheers guys. Will wait for a while yet, I'm assuming if Ulster is in Caaaaaadiff, for example, it will be on Premier & probably not Eir Sport?

I suppose if all the games are available on their catch up within that week it may be sensible for a senior gent on a meagre stipend to buy an extra bottle of gin a month instead. :lol:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Russ wrote:
HD enabled app
Russ wrote:
HD enabled app

What the guys say Santa, but the subscriptions are only valid in UK and Ireland, hence the VPN router is needed or you will get a message that it is not available in your geographic area.

I'm sure they are not hard to come by, but I had outstanding service from the chap I bought off so if you need details, let me know.
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:

Cheers guys. Will wait for a while yet, I'm assuming if Ulster is in Caaaaaadiff, for example, it will be on Premier & probably not Eir Sport?

I suppose if all the games are available on their catch up within that week it may be sensible for a senior gent on a meagre stipend to buy an extra bottle of gin a month instead. Image
Premier claim to be showing 6 live games per weekend and all games available on demand

Neill_M
Lord Chancellor

Post by Neill_M »

Russ wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:

I suppose if all the games are available on their catch up within that week it may be sensible for a senior gent on a meagre stipend to buy an extra bottle of gin a month instead. Image
Premier claim to be showing 6 live games per weekend and all games available on demand

Each week Premier Sports 1 & 2 (yet to be launched) will show 6 live games with Freesports showing the other one. Freesports is the free to view channel part of Premier Sports family.
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Neill_M wrote:

I suppose if all the games are available on their catch up within that week it may be sensible for a senior gent on a meagre stipend to buy an extra bottle of gin a month instead. :lol:
It should be on both Baggy. They both have the rights.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Cheers Damo. :thumleft:
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

I'm easily confused! Premier Sport is only available through Sky, Virgin or Premierplayer so even if I change my VPN what do I need to purchase? :scratch:
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!