MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Talk about the men in white, and everything Ulster!!

Moderator: Moderators

Who was yer MOTM?

W Addison
21%
C Gilroy
No votes
D Cave
17%
S McCloskey
4%
H Speight
4%
B Burns
No votes
J Cooney
13%
A Warwick
No votes
J Andrew
No votes
T O'Toole
No votes
A O'Connor
No votes
I Henderson
34%
M Coetzee
No votes
S Reidy
No votes
N Timoney
6%
A McBurney
No votes
E O'Sullivan
No votes
R Kane
No votes
K Treadwell
No votes
C Henry
No votes
A Kernohan
No votes

Total votes: 47

solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Re: MOTM Ulster vs Scarlets

Post by solidarity »

Hard to decide between the destroyer Henderson who owned the lineout and Addison who looks solid as a rock at the back. I odn't understand how McCloskey got the official motm.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

I could happily have voted Cave or Timoney but Hendy destroyed their lineout in the first half and allowed us to build on penalties.

FACT: Timoney & Cave were joint high tacklers with 8 each out of a team total of 83, so 21 idlebastards were playing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe each made a turnover and of course, Timoney's tackle just after half-time saved the bacon. Good performances from both, and two guys who get taken for granted a bit. I hope Timoney will establish himself this season and Darren reestablish himself after that fu@ktard Kiss's rain of terror.

Did I ever tell you about Kiss telling Cave that Payne was starting the Hairyquims away game last season? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Dear sweet dilapidated Jaysus and the wee feckin' dunkey, what a clown. :roll:
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Jackie Brown
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Jackie Brown »

+1
222toHounslow wrote:DC.

Fûck you Les Kiss, you hadn’t a clue.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Gonna Party Like It's 1999
Cap'n Grumpy
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: second barrier up, at the half-way line ... or is the third?

Post by Cap'n Grumpy »

How do I vote for thon Italian TJ?

Pointed out a few offences that Marius had missed, including both yella card offences. :thumleft: :red:

Thon's a decent contribution from the sidelines.
I'm not arguing -
I'm just explaining why I'm right
justinr73
Lord Chancellor

Post by justinr73 »

BaggyTrousers wrote:I could happily have voted Cave or Timoney but Hendy destroyed their lineout in the first half and allowed us to build on penalties.

FACT: Timoney & Cave were joint high tacklers with 8 each out of a team total of 83, so 21 idlebastards were playing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I believe each made a turnover and of course, Timoney's tackle just after half-time saved the bacon. Good performances from both, and two guys who get taken for granted a bit. I hope Timoney will establish himself this season and Darren reestablish himself after that fu@ktard Kiss's rain of terror.

Did I ever tell you about Kiss telling Cave that Payne was starting the Hairyquims away game last season? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: Dear sweet dilapidated Jaysus and the wee feckin' dunkey, what a clown. :roll:
Did you see Les on the tele tonight masterminding an away win at Ealing?
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Deraless wrote:Addison. Like to see how he does in midfield too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Agree Addison, very involved from the outset, but please god no shifting him around, keep him at his strongest position
Amiga500
Warrior Chief

Post by Amiga500 »

Eggs wrote:

Agree Addison, very involved from the outset, but please god no shifting him around, keep him at his strongest position
But he is predominately a centre is he not...?
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

Amiga500 wrote:
Eggs wrote:

Looked very assured at FB. Didn't really get to see his kicking ability.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
Eggs
Warrior Chief

Post by Eggs »

Amiga500 wrote:
Eggs wrote:

My understanding was that although he can play 11-15 the consensus from the Sale supporters was that he is at his best in the back three, happy to be corrected if wrong tho.

I had assumed Ireland were predominantly interested to see if he could do a job at 15. He does seem the sort of player Schmidt would like
jean valjean
Chancellor to the King

Post by jean valjean »

big mervyn wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:
Eggs wrote:

Looked very assured at FB. Didn't really get to see his kicking ability.
He had a few nice grubbers so has footballing ability. Seems to have time on his hands when running which is always a good sign. Am hoping he can fill the gap that JP left at the back.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

justinr73 wrote:
BaggyTrousers wrote:I could happily have voted Cave or Timoney but Hendy destroyed their lineout in the first half and allowed us to build on penalties.

Did you see Les on the tele tonight masterminding an away win at Ealing?
Isn't there a town in Lionelland called Twitchen? I hope he's had the good grace to buy a house there, maybe in a village close by called Facialtick.

It's about Les's level, Lionel Shyte Division.

Speak of Ealing, I know a particularly rude Limerick about a girl from Ealing. Donald Trump loves it.

There was a young girl from Ealing...
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Snipe Watson
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Snipe Watson »

Eggs wrote:
Amiga500 wrote:
Eggs wrote:

My understanding was that although he can play 11-15 the consensus from the Sale supporters was that he is at his best in the back three, happy to be corrected if wrong tho.

I had assumed Ireland were predominantly interested to see if he could do a job at 15. He does seem the sort of player Schmidt would like
It's early days obviously, but he was very solid.
Having watched the TV coverage last night, I was more impressed with Billy than when I was at the game. He looks like he's sniffing for gaps and willing to try things.
Cracker
Squire

Post by Cracker »

Addison for me
Tender
Red Hand Ambassador

Post by Tender »

Sparky....who was NOT the same bear as the bear at the pre season shambles. By around 15kgs
Support the Team, not the regime
Guinness is Good For You.
UlsterNo9
Lord Chancellor

Post by UlsterNo9 »

Tender wrote:Sparky....who was NOT the same bear as the bear at the pre season shambles. By around 15kgs
Either that or someone shoved a hoover up his Brennan.
BRING OUR BOYS HOME #BOBH
THROWN UNDER THE BUS AND EXILED 14/04/18