A little bit of politics folks`

Fancy a pint? Join the crai­c and non-rugby topics here.

Moderator: Moderators

Rooster
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Re: A little bit of politics folks`

Post by Rooster »

big mervyn wrote:
Kofi Annan wrote:Fućking sneaky bastàrd Muslim terrorists. When they are hated by just about every feck on the planet they go and play their joker by trying to kill a load of Lycra wearing cyclists.
My thoughts as well :lol: Top PR move :thumleft:
He did fail in his attempt though so chuck the book at him for being stupid and useless
“That made me feel very special and underlined to me that Ulster is more than a team, it is a community and a rugby family"
Rory Best
Polly Cotton
Novice

Post by Polly Cotton »

Interesting, Corbyn has been linked as foreign spy asset, linked to support terrorist organisations around the globe, as well as openly praising some that have committed genocide, but the people who rant and rave about tedious links with Trump to every thing except Martians turn a blind eye to this fool. Corbyn is a dangerous man.
You may know my sister, Dot
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Polly Cotton wrote:Interesting, Corbyn has been linked as foreign spy asset, linked to support terrorist organisations around the globe, as well as openly praising some that have committed genocide, but the people who rant and rave about tedious links with Trump to every thing except Martians turn a blind eye to this fool. Corbyn is a dangerous man.
Here Polly, would you stop yer spy talk and give us that in English?

"Corbyn has been linked as foreign spy asset" What? Linked? by whom? to what? Quit the mumbo jumbo, speak English since you are so concerned about the threat this half-witted Ould Fossil represents.

What's yer surname Polly, McCarthy? We know it ain't Cotton.

Furthermore Polly old girl, if you find links of Trump to anything and everything tedious, are you seeing the wood for the trees or like the big Orangeman, do you think trees are only for lynching niggers from?

I am no Corbynista, but by Jesus the Mail is making up more shyte than the National Enquirer at present. Picture this one, Polly, if you went to Highgate cemetery, should we assume you are a Marxist, if you went to Milltown Cemetery and stood within 13 metres of Bobby Sands grave do we assume you to be in thebastard Ra or did you take a wrong turn from Frank Carson's grave?

Give us facts Polly, not bullshit.
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

They are all at it....ImageImage
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
BR
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BR »

Dave wrote:They are all at it....ImageImage
Only one survivor. Suspicious!
Can I come out from behind the sofa yet?
www.stoutboys.co.uk
Shan
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Shan »

It would definitely be wrong to assume that Marty and Nelson were bad because of shaking the wrong person's hand. We all have to do things we'd prefer not to have to do for the greater good.
It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways.
solidarity
Chancellor to the King

Post by solidarity »

Didn't know whether to put this here or on the joke of the day thread... so had to put it on both.Five surgeons are discussing what type of person makes the best patient to operate on.

The first surgeon, from Belfast City Hospital, says, "I like to see accountants on my operating table because when you open them up, everything inside is numbered."

The second, from Antrim Area Hospital, responds, "Yeah, but you should try electricians! Everything inside them is co lour coded."

The third surgeon, from Royal Belfast Hospital , says, "No, I really think librarians are the best! Everything inside them is in alphabetical order."

The fourth surgeon, from Musgrave Park Hospital "You know, I like construction workers...Those guys always understand when you have a few parts left over.'

But the fifth surgeon, from Ulster Hospital, Dundonald , shut them all up when he observed: 'You're all wrong. Politicians are the easiest to operate on. 
There's no guts, no heart, no balls, no brains, and no spine... Plus, the head and the Brennan are interchangeable.’
Dave
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Dave »

A pay cut is on the cards for the MLAs in this vile little statelet. Not enough in my opinion.
I have my own tv channel, what have you got?
nonplussed
Warrior Chief

Post by nonplussed »

Dave wrote:A pay cut is on the cards for the MLAs in this vile little statelet. Not enough in my opinion.
On the day that Jonathan Bell takes the stand in the RHI enquiry... What a coincidence.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Setanta
Lord Chancellor

Post by Setanta »

At least twelve months too late!!!
From the rolling glens of Antrim through the hills of Donegal we will stand and shout for Ulster as we win both scrum and maul from the lovely lakes of Fermanagh tae the shores of ould Lough Gall we will scream and shout for Ulster as we beat them one and all!
damianmcr
Lord Chancellor

Post by damianmcr »

:stir:
big mervyn
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh
Location: Overlooking the pitch (til they built the old new stand)

Post by big mervyn »

damianmcr wrote:Image

Not Ian Og. He hasn't been a minister for 10 years.
Volunteer at an animal sanctuary; it will fill you with joy , despair, but most of all love, unconditional love of the animals.
Big Neville Southall
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

Shan wrote:It would definitely be wrong to assume that Marty and Nelson were bad because of shaking the wrong person's hand. We all have to do things we'd prefer not to have to do for the greater good.
ROG was taking no chances on being labelled a terrorist.
ROGsnubsBetty.jpg
ROGsnubsBetty.jpg (8.29 KiB) Viewed 659 times
NEVER MOVE ON. Years on, I cannot ever watch Ireland with anything but indifference, I continue to wish for the imminent death of Donal Spring, the FIRFUC's executioner of Wee Paddy & Wee Stu, and I hate the FIRFUCs with undiminished passion.
BaggyTrousers
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by BaggyTrousers »

damianmcr wrote:Image

Wonder was that the Paedo & the closet gaylord?
Russ
Rí­ na Cúige Uladh

Post by Russ »

BaggyTrousers wrote:
Shan wrote:It would definitely be wrong to assume that Marty and Nelson were bad because of shaking the wrong person's hand. We all have to do things we'd prefer not to have to do for the greater good.
ROG was taking no chances on being labelled a terrorist.
ROGsnubsBetty.jpg
PR man BoD outraged

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk